JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2024 12:32:42 AM(UTC)

Joaquin,
I want to dedicate this song to you, it's been a lond time... I used to post here 10 years ago as Sami... I'm doing fine 👍
Congratulations for your second child !

Somewhere

https://youtu.be/Q3t5Iytoa48?si=aMO8fsOQjrGXFnzU
Guest Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2022 8:29:29 AM(UTC)

Merry Christmas Joaquin

STUDENT LOAN
Guest Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 4:55:14 PM(UTC)

Joaquin,
This is my true life story……….

Genre: Biography, Romance, Tragedy, Drama, Martial Arts, Prison Violence
“A gun changes everything … a bullet is forever.” - Bob Lee Swagger
Title: A Stray Bullet [or Intent to Kill] (a [107 page] screenplay and a [120 page] novella)
Loglines:

A tragic love story which ends with a motorcycle riding martial arts champion going to prison. Abused and abandoned as a small child, a young man grows up in an orphanage and later struggles to survive prison and overcome impossible odds to find God, redemption and forgiveness for a tragic mistake. 
 Synopsis: 
 Noah, at the age of eight, is living with his mother in the housing projects in East Tampa when his absentee father comes for a visit after being gone for two years. After an argument and a slap in the face by his mother, he leaves her to go to Swainsboro, Georgia with his father and, after about five months, his father abandons him on the side of the road. He is picked up on the deserted rural road by a random greyhound bus driver who attempts to get Noah back to his mother’s home in East Tampa but she rejects Noah by slamming the door in his face and, not knowing what else to do he wanders for hours, ending up in Ybor City.
 For six months Noah, homeless, lives on the rugged streets of this Cuban neighborhood of East Tampa and sleeps in a garbage dumpster, eats out of garbage cans behind restaurants and begs for money from strangers. One day, a social worker finds him and offers him a home in an orphanage where Noah spends the next nine years of his life until he graduates high school and goes off to college. While in college he goes through a painful break up with his high school sweetheart and seeks help from an elderly retired psychiatrist who only gives him mind-altering drugs. 
 He contemplates suicide but instead, accidentally shoots and almost kills his high school sweetheart and her courageous, hero father. Sentenced to fifteen years in prison, he is recruited to be a 'dog boy' on the prison’s canine squad to hunt down escaped prisoners risking his life by gun-fire. After a couple of years tracking and capturing escapees, he is paroled back to finish college where he continues his education and graduates. He then earns a masters and doctoral degree in psychology to help others find God for many years in his own private practice eventually being granted a full pardon from the Governor (Lawton Chiles) of Florida in 1993. 

WGAW Registration Number:2100935

U. S. Copyright Registration Number Pau-4-079-871

EMAIL ME: DocNoah7@gmail. com [For the published article and newspaper story about all this as well as the Script]

Guest Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 6:23:09 AM(UTC)

I live in Virginia, alot going down here, lol. I travel, I Go to New Orleans, Birmingham A.L . JUST for something to do. If you are in need of a travel companion I'm it,. I'm awake and unfortunately aware of soooo many happenings all around us. My third eye is somehow stuck open, from some good acid I took once. I'm no Crack pot , it's years and years of taking it all in that I have stability and can focus. Altho I would love to try meditation, is my next venture, I have my own money, I would be no mooch , I'm sure you have plenty of that happening around you, but to me it's only money , I require the air, a little food and water, I am not materialistic, !!!! I know I have information your looking for, the answers to alot of questions you have. But remember with knowledge comes greif, as I greaved for years. It's going on all around us, you just need someone who sees it and can point it out, but I warn you , after seeing it , you can't unsee it... but that's just a part of life for me . You learn to life with it. This war has everyone on edge. If your taking the time to read this 😊, THANKS, THATS WHY YOUR DIFFERENT. noprivacyat.23@ gmail .com.........
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 12:27:23 PM(UTC)

Jamie here, I live in Virginia. If your ever in Virginia hit me up, noprivacyat.23@gmail. I know we could relax, have fun, lots of places in the mountains to go swimming. That's my thing. Not star struck , your different that's all, that and I find you attractive, I've never herd anything bad about my looks,trying to toot my own horn. Anyway that's all superficial ass whipe crazy. So but call or don't , it's all good. I'm single, planning on staying that way.....so hit me up big boy.
Elia Beneyto Posted: Monday, April 18, 2022 1:58:21 PM(UTC)

Hello Joaquin. I'm a huge spanish fan of yours. I'm writing to you because I want you to know I look up to you a lot because you're The most versatile actor I've ever seen on screen. You make me love cinema thanks to your stunning performances. 'Joker' is the film I've seen most times in my life because You manage me to feel identified with the character. I love you and wish your Dreams to come True. I wish I could meet you. God Bless you.

Greetings from Elia
Guest Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2022 1:06:47 PM(UTC)

Wpadłam przypadkiem. I fajnie, że mogłam do ciebie napisać. Dziękuję, że jesteś 💓
Guest Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 8:18:55 PM(UTC)

Hello Joaquin

May I just say that Joker is the best film that I have ever seen and that is down to your incredible acting. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you enabled me to accompany you on your journey through the films story and I have never walked away from a film feeling how I did after watching Joker before. It’s been two years and I’ll still see something new each time I watch it and I’m still analysing it! Absolutely incredible.

I’ve followed your career from day one and I’ve always enjoyed your characters. I loved you in ‘Quills’ and ‘8mm’ and ‘walk the line’ was incredible. Thank you Joaquin. Thank you for all that you’ve given cinema audiences and thank you for the amazing work that you do for animals . You are truly amazing.

Love from Elisa x
Guest Posted: Friday, December 3, 2021 7:04:49 PM(UTC)

HERE ARE CASE DOCS FOR JOAQUIN AND ALL HIS FANS; YOU WON A HUGE FEDERAL COURT CASE IN JANUARY THAT MADE JOAQUIN, HIS FANS AND EVERYONE AT PETA CO-PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

(HOPEFULLY WILL STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY ASAP)

GO TO: BING SEARCH:

everyone-president.wixsite.com/331million2024

YT: https://youtu.be/hDXyGXPZfzk
Guest Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 3:48:52 PM(UTC)

Joaquin,

Knowing you love animals, I wondered if you knew that going to "The Animal Rescue Site/Click To Give" and clicking on "Click To Give - It's Free" will mean that their sponsors will provide food & supplies to shelter pets.
https://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ars/home