JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Create Poll
Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mystaria Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:31:19 AM(UTC)

Ps, I named my daughter Marisa in honor of River. It is of Spanish and Italian language. it means "Of The Sea". As we know all Rivers flow into the sea.:) xoxooxo
Mystaria Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:01:32 AM(UTC)

I remember seeing River and Rain on Family Ties many years ago..For some reason when i was telling my other half about it. I thought they were on the same episode, but as it turns out they were on different episodes. but hey i did remember;) xoxoxo and I did not pay attention to River  tho til Stand By Me came out on my 14th birthday in 1986!! That's when i fell in love. and he became my Teenage Dream. Now Joaquin is my "adult dream" hehe..  I also remember coming home at 3pm (Before Oprah ever came on tv) from school and watching the afterschool specials. and seeing River and Leaf on Backwards; The Riddle of Dyslexia. But I don't really count myself as a fan til i went to see Stand By Me. I have been a fan ever since of the entire family and have been supporting them ever since. 28 years later now.. it'll be in August..
I learned alot being a River and Phoenix family fan. such as how important is to Recycle, and animal rights. and how important it is to save the rainforests..and most of all being about peace and love!!  and I know that River is the reason why we are eco-friendly now as well. Now Joaquin is doing the teaching.:)  Thank YOU for that Joaquin. and music has always been a big part of my life as well, cos of you guys too!:)
I kinda grew up watching the Phoenix family grow up! We grew up together, figuratively speaking.:) and it's been an AMAZING JOURNEY:) That i am glad to have been and  be a part of!:) xoxoxo
Eugenio Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:26:47 PM(UTC)

justme wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dear Joaquin,
Ever since I saw "Walk the Line" last month, I have had the biggest crush on you! As a gay teenager this may be odd but I think you are an extraordinary underrated talent. Recently, I have been watching all of your movies (obsessed much? ) and I think you deserve more credit as an actor! I know you don't like the publicity and the "meat parade" you so sorrowfully march through but I just think you are charming and handsome..... All of my friends have huge crushes on the lame boy bands or "young" actors of this day but I'm the odd man out.  I just wanted to say something about my recent obsession with you! Sorry if i was creepy 

P.S. why the hell didn't you win an Oscar for your portrayal of Johnny Cash? Oscars are a bunch of crap! And your performance of Freddie from "The Master" was perfect!!!!!

Aww, this is so sweet. Don't think Joaquin would think it was creepy at all! And yeah, I agree with you, all my friends are obsessed with boy bands and the young actors too-they can't stand Joaquin! I know, it's shocking.....

But yeah, I agree he deserves more credit. He's a great actor and yeah-the Oscars are partly a publicity vehicle. A lot of the time, it's just about politics in my opinion. But that's my opinion.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.*hugs guest*, as Kitten would say!

Thanks, justme. Joaquin is so perfect! Forever fangirl(fanguy) over him 
sabbi13 Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:30:45 AM(UTC)

DEAR joaquin phoenix 
ilove your  i walk the line iv seen all your movies  they are great
by sabrina haskins
justme Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:19:21 PM(UTC)

Guest wrote:
Dear Joaquin,
Ever since I saw "Walk the Line" last month, I have had the biggest crush on you! As a gay teenager this may be odd but I think you are an extraordinary underrated talent. Recently, I have been watching all of your movies (obsessed much? ) and I think you deserve more credit as an actor! I know you don't like the publicity and the "meat parade" you so sorrowfully march through but I just think you are charming and handsome..... All of my friends have huge crushes on the lame boy bands or "young" actors of this day but I'm the odd man out.  I just wanted to say something about my recent obsession with you! Sorry if i was creepy 

P.S. why the hell didn't you win an Oscar for your portrayal of Johnny Cash? Oscars are a bunch of crap! And your performance of Freddie from "The Master" was perfect!!!!!

Aww, this is so sweet. Don't think Joaquin would think it was creepy at all! And yeah, I agree with you, all my friends are obsessed with boy bands and the young actors too-they can't stand Joaquin! I know, it's shocking.....

But yeah, I agree he deserves more credit. He's a great actor and yeah-the Oscars are partly a publicity vehicle. A lot of the time, it's just about politics in my opinion. But that's my opinion.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.*hugs guest*, as Kitten would say!

Eugenio Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:35:43 PM(UTC)

Dear Joaquin,

kitten Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:01:15 AM(UTC)

Guest wrote:

Dear Joaquin,

What a great actor you have become.  I remember your brother, River, and how I once thought I would marry him...

I went to the bar on Hollywood and Vine after his death, about 2 or 3 days after, and I picked up a flyer about not eating meat and how bad it was for everything.  From that day on, now almost 20 years ago, I have never purposely eaten a dead animal product.

So unknowingly, you and your family changed my life.  Thank you for your hard work in the movies and to your brother, for his hard work.

very nice, hugs guest

Eugenio Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:17:39 AM(UTC)

Dear Joaquin,

What a great actor you have become.  I remember your brother, River, and how I once thought I would marry him...

I went to the bar on Hollywood and Vine after his death, about 2 or 3 days after, and I picked up a flyer about not eating meat and how bad it was for everything.  From that day on, now almost 20 years ago, I have never purposely eaten a dead animal product.

So unknowingly, you and your family changed my life.  Thank you for your hard work in the movies and to your brother, for his hard work.