JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Create Poll
Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
joy Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 9:31:21 AM(UTC)

admin wrote:
joy wrote:
Oh? And what brought this on this time, admin?

I guess it would be best to ask Sami directly, so there is no confusion. Unfortunately, Sami isn't returning so it's difficult to ask directly... bit of a catch 22 really.

Oh. Well, we'll see. 

admin Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 9:19:21 AM(UTC)

joy wrote:

I guess it would be best to ask Sami directly, so there is no confusion. Unfortunately, Sami isn't returning so it's difficult to ask directly... bit of a catch 22 really.
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
joy Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 8:20:24 AM(UTC)

admin Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 4:51:28 AM(UTC)

Just to keep forum members up-to-date in case they wondered, forum member Sami has chosen not to be with us anymore and "not come back now, ever."
Eugenio Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 8:34:28 AM(UTC)

I have no interest in the posts Admin deleted at this point . What upsets me is the lack of communication we've had so far. I don't know why you guys hate me so much . I am truly sorry that by expressing my opinions I have offended the forum members . It's not that I think I'm right and you're wrong. It's that you haven't provided any strong argument to support your position. You have blocked me instead . Obviously these are topics we all feel very strongly about . Why don't you prove me wrong, if you think I'm wrong ? I would like that please .
joy Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:02:31 AM(UTC)

No, Admin, there's no need to undelete any of the posts Sami deleted. Since Sami is adamant that you've deleted some of her posts and you say you've never done that, I'll leave you both to haggle over it.

Eugenio Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 6:15:16 AM(UTC)

Admin, there is a difference between posts I chose to delete and posts you deleted . It is my intellectual property not yours. I think you are being nasty with me now. You don't have any right to publish anything I chose not to just because u control my personal content in here . It would be a breach in confidentiality . My style of posting is personal and nobody has any right over it. I thought better of you, some1 so private that even gave his real name after a year. I don't even know your age or your profession. I know nothing about you . This is not cool.

admin Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:53:34 AM(UTC)

joy wrote:

Are these your last posts?

sami wrote:
I want to say something and I don't know what . This is getting weirder and weirder. I'm not upset with Joaquin anymore but if he's planning to continue to date younger hot models I'm not gonna do the cheerleader thing anymore . I can't possibly relate to a man who excludes women in his age range ( hello ? That's ME ) he doesn't know what he's missing ... His loss ! Kitten is very casual . U can't possibly take what she says literally . She's always half joking . I think h read too much into it. Nobody even paid attention to it here . We all know u love J at JPC !! That's not even necessary to say it. Its redundant. U shouldn't worry your reputation is spotless. I may have differences with u but i would never think you would bad mouth Joaquin. I speak for myself

sami wrote:
Admin cannot think of anything that would interfere but what about all the knowledge that comes from experience ? What about learning from your mistakes ?.. What about all the emotional strength u gain by finding reasons to continue to live with a young heart ? What about how many more books u have read over the years ? And so on and so forth . We are not automatons we are living organisms I can't believe u guys would defend such position!! I am better than I was 15 years ago . What was un my mind back then ? Mostly just party .

Hi Joy and Sami,

There are so many messages marked as deleted by Sami. However, none of them are permanently deleted, I can undelete them. It would take me forever to go through the deleted ones and find the exact ones above. If you can tell me the rough date/time of the messages and thread the above messages are from i can undelete them if you'd like?

joy Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:34:17 AM(UTC)

Guest wrote:
Yes, they are. Where did you find them Joy ?

They were copied before they were deleted. I was going to respond but by that time they'd gone.

sami wrote:
I only came back to defend kitten and after that . Well, my posts were gone.

Which posts do you mean? The ones I've copied, or some other ones?
Eugenio Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 1:23:36 AM(UTC)

For the sake of context , the very last post was in response to this :

joy wrote:
Admin, as our resident fella, what do you think about Joaquin dating a 23 year old? Or any guy aged 38 dating a 23 year old, for that matter? Do guys go just for the looks?

Admin wrote:
Hmmm, i guess the age difference makes sharing some past experiences more difficult, e.g. reminiscing about the 70s, 80s or 90s etc. I don't think guys go just for looks, but looks are usually required for an initial attraction? But apart from difficulty in finding common interests because of interests that come with age... i don't think there are many other problems that spring to mind? Isn't there some silly formula, something along the lines of: take a guys age (38) divide by 2 and add 7 years = 26 years old and that equals the idea woman's age to date? (So, about right for Joaquin and the women he dates?) Something crazy like that. Oh, here it is:

http://www.urbandictiona...half-your-age-plus-seven

Maybe Joaquin is trying to find his own formula

Joy wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts, Admin – didn’t mean to overlook you last night.

I looked at the dating formula on Urban Dictionary and it seems it was invented to be ‘the rule to define the youngest that a romantic interest can be before the relationship is indecent.’ There’s also a formula to compute the oldest one could date without it being socially awkward - simply subtract seven from one's own age, and multiply by two, making Joaquin’s oldest 62. Imagine that! (No, I’m nowhere near 62! )