JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mystaria Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:37:51 PM(UTC)

THANK YOU! YAYA I DID IT! I did a post in Im Still Here section! I am so proud of myself! LOL Thank You Thank You Thank You Admin! xoxoox
admin Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 11:58:46 AM(UTC)

Posting videos using the CKEditor (HTML) editor 
Note: You can change which editor you use for the forum in your "My Profile" settings 

This is a step-by-step guide how to embed YouTube videos into your forum posts, the process should be similar for other types of online videos:

1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed.

2. On the page where the video plays you should see an option which says "Share", click it.

3. You should now see an option which says "Embed", click it.

4. It will now display some HTML code that looks like this:

Code:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RRb_3hCa72Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Copy this code [Select Edit->Copy from your browser menu].

6. You now have the code necessary to embed a video, so now go to JoaquinPhoenix.com

7. Make a new post (or edit an old one).

8. If you are using the CKEditor (HTML) you will see a button called "Source", it looks like this:

Click the Source button.

9. This will now display the HTML source for your post. Paste the code you copied from YouTube into the appropriate part of the HTML in your post [Select Edit->Paste from your browser menu]

10. If you now press the "Source" button again it will return to normal editing mode, you should now hopefully see the video embedded in the editor window. Like this:

10. Press the "Post" button to commit your changes.

11. Hopefully you'll now see your post with the video embedded, however on some browsers the embedded video doesn't show up unless you now refresh the page, so do this if necessary.
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com