JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline justme  
#61 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 9:55:23 AM(UTC)
justme

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Who's Jordan? I think some of Joaquin's other girlfriends have lived with him, I think Teuta Memedi did, who he dated for about two years, I'm not sure. What does everyone else think?
Offline Mystaria  
#62 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 9:59:11 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
Jordan is Allie's ex.
Offline justme  
#63 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 10:40:30 AM(UTC)
justme

Ah, right. Yeah, I think I heard something about that. :) I've heard a load of different things about the whole Joaquin and Allie thing, some saying they're happy, some saying other things...I guess the only people who know is them. (Half the sources people quote seem to be really contradictory.) And while we're on the topic of girlfriends and everything, does anyone know who Josie was? A load of people were going on about Joaquin's ex-girlfriend Josie who he put in I'm Still Here or something.I never heard anything about her so I just wondered if any of you guys knew anything.
Offline Mystaria  
#64 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 10:56:16 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

I don't recall josie, sorry. Probably was a Josie tho.. xoxo
Offline HippieChick  
#65 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 12:17:08 PM(UTC)
HippieChick

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Josie is the short haired girl in all black looking down.  I do not believe their relationship was for that long and this is pretty much the only press they got.  Josie does have a striking resemblance to Teuta Memedi though.

http://www.justjared.com/2007/10/03/joaquin-phoenix-lax-airport/
Offline Mystaria  
#66 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 12:23:18 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

oh thanks Hippiechick. i try not to pay attention to his gf's all that much. but she was in I'm Still Here.

Offline Mystaria  
#67 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:28:46 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

have to say even tho i didn't like Heather Christie, and she didn't have a job, at least she didn't exploit or use Joaquin like Allie did. or post anything private like his house and his dogs.. as Allie did, he needs a mature woman I think:) someone who loves him for him not cos of what he does, and understands and respects the business and him.. :) xooxx 
ps and Heather didn't speak about the relationship either. i'm giving her some points lol xoxo
Offline justme  
#68 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:09:25 AM(UTC)
justme

Well, since she hasn't been seen with him in aaages, and not even at the Golden Globes, I'm going to guess that they're over. :) I mean, his family still comment on her pictures but the comments kind of suggest they don't really see each other anymore, if you know what I mean-whereas before they hung out together and stuff. Now, the comments kind of suggest that  they're just sort of keeping updated on her. Like with the photo she put up today of that cut and it sounded as if they had no idea what had happened-I think if they'd still been together, Joaquin would probably have been with her and told his family what had gone on...And yeah, she is posting pics of her new apartment so it's not just Joaquin's house she posts pictures of apparently! xoxo
Offline Mystaria  
#69 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:17:40 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Good to hear about her posting pics of her new place.justme I'm glad. cos she had no right to do that at Joaquin's.. just sayin:) xoxoxo

hugs
Offline Mystaria  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:26:15 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

it wasn't her place really to post pics.. of Joaquin's place like that. whether she lived with him or not.
Offline justme  
#71 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:28:02 AM(UTC)
justme

Ha ha, when I read the first bit then "Good to hear.." I thought you were referring to her being in hospital and I was like  But then I read the rest of the post!  And yeah, she didn't have that right-it was one of the main reasons I thought she might be with Joaquin partly for the fame.
Offline Mystaria  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:30:41 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

LOL@ Justme. no i didn't know about her being in the hospital. she blocked me from her instagram cos a friend of hers told her too and cos i told her off about posting pics of Joaquin's place etc.. no matter who he was  with i don't recall any of 'em posting pics of his place. you know? his sisters post pics of the view from his place but noot directly of his house.
Originally Posted by: But yeah i knew that from the beginning, it was all about the fame for her. that's why i say mature women for him.. cos all the youngins know him for is the fame.  justme;5684">Go to Quoted Post
Ha ha, when I read the first bit then "Good to hear.." I thought you were referring to her being in hospital and I was like  But then I read the rest of the post!  And yeah, she didn't have that right-it was one of the main reasons I thought she might be with Joaquin partly for the fame.

Offline justme  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:43:53 AM(UTC)
justme

She blocked you? Just because you told her off? Flipping heck, I only block people if they're downright abusive! Then again, I think that she did go too far posting pictures of his dogs and things-when Heather was with him, she didn't so much as mention him on Twitter and even though Sophie may have been using him, according to some people, even she didn't post pictures of his place or anything. Then again, Allie is very young, and I think we've got to remember that a lot of people do things they regret and maybe she just was a little bit carried away. That said, it still wasn't the right thing to do. I don't think all the younger girls are like that but I agree that some definitely are-though wasn't Aria a bit older than Allie and the rest?
Offline Mystaria  
#74 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:48:48 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Yes she did, she's friends with a moderator from IAAJP:) who if you ask me is a stalker. but anyway. other than that she did block me which i still lmao about .. i was nothing but nice to her. i did tell her off, but was nice about it. Aria was in it for the fame too. Every time Aria went out with JP the paps were there.. and when Allie went out with Joaquin she would look directly into the camera and smile. but yeah she is young, still no excuse tho, you know.:) Sophie used him too and thankfully he found that out right away!!:) xoxo
Offline justme  
#75 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:26:05 PM(UTC)
justme

I'm surprised his sisters are still friends with her if she was using him, though, or maybe they broke up for a different reason. But yeah, I know he found out about Sophie, and I've heard a lot about Aria. But yeah, apparently Allie ended up in hospital with a cut finger or something. Joaquin's mom and sister posted comments and it seemed to be the first they'd heard of it, which leads me to think, combined with her not being anywhere near Golden Globes, that they've broken up. (If they'd been together, Joaquin would probably have told his family what had happened.) Wonder how he found out about Sophie?
Offline Mystaria  
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:31:50 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

I think he found out with Sophie when the paps were there when he went out with her out one time.. I think his family are friends with most of his g/fs..  I hope it was for a different reason that they broke up.. but i never thought she was good for him. always thought she was using him. cos he could get her more known as a dj and more gigs.. i never had heard of her. til She started dating Joaquin.. Yeah, Aria wasn't too good either for him. from what i understand she would tweet about him etc.. just makes me shake my head with some of these women. You know? I'm sorry to hear about her finger. thanks for letting me know. that's why i said. if i ever dated him. i wouldn't care if everyone liked me or not.. it wouldn't matter to me etc..I heard him & allie  broke up in early Dec.
Offline justme  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:41:31 PM(UTC)
justme

I heard about Aria! She made a big deal out of being vegan with him on Twitter and things and then she'd be grinning and practically waving at the cameras, even calling them to say where they'd be! Apparently, Joaquin got pretty mad about it because one person said eventually when she was smiling at them all again outside a nightclub, he realized what she was doing, got into the car and drove off without her!Hilarious if that's true.
I heard they broke up around November-time. Maybe that's why she wasn't at any Inherent Vice events with him. Maybe there was kind of a trial break-up and then they ended it officially? It would explain why his sisters didn't comment on her stuff for a while to give them both some time. :)
Offline Mystaria  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:45:49 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Oh yeah that's true about Aria. i'm glad he realized that too, too bad it wasn't sooner tho. She wrote a song and made a song about Joaquin too. Aria did. That is funny if that is true. that could be it Justme.. maybe wanted to give them both sometime before they started commenting.. and they seem like very nice people too.. so you know.. they seem pretty accepting of people as well.. Joaquin's family does.
Offline HippieChick  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:29:17 PM(UTC)
HippieChick

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Allie, it seems, has posted a pic of Joaquin's dog, SodaPop, in her apartment on her instagram. Maybe they arent as broken up as you think.
Offline Mystaria  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:34:13 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

I'm sure if anything they remain friends, hippiechick. i'm sure shes gotten close to the dogs too!:) 
but yeah justme Allie reminded me alot of Aria..