JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mystaria Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:45:50 PM(UTC)

Looking forward to Inherent Vice Blu-Ray release, and Irrational Man on July 25th of course! BRING IT ON:) xoxoox
HippieChick Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:56:50 PM(UTC)

Totally looking forward to Inherent Vice.
Mystaria Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:09:22 AM(UTC)

I've seen HER and The Immigrant! LOVED BOTH OF them! Now I am looking forward to Inherent Vice! December can't get here fast enough and we need a trailer SOON!:) ASAP!:) xoxoxoo

I look forward to all of his films too!:)
Eugenio Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2013 12:12:02 PM(UTC)

I look forward to The Immigrant . There was a documentary on Latino Americans this afternoon on PBS and Saturday there were demonstrations all over the USA to push for immigration reform and to fight against inhumane laws . I look forward to this movie to see how it fits into the immigration debate that is currently going on .
Sami
Eugenio Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:17:34 AM(UTC)

I'm looking forward to Joaquin's next movie, whichever comes first !
joy Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:40:47 PM(UTC)

You're doing the wrong kind of polls, Admin. Don't you know that we Joaquin fans are only interested in his love-life?

admin Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:37:34 AM(UTC)

This poll has had over 600 views and, yet, only 11 votes!  Gotta love that apathy from Joaquin fans... he would be proud i'm sure! 

A no one is looking forward to Inherent Vice!  Probably because Joaquin is yet to be officially confirmed as Doc Sportello.
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
sami Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:16:27 AM(UTC)

I confess I thought about voting twice but I didn't do it, I swear LOL
... the virtual world is very surreal.Flapper
joy Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:52:13 AM(UTC)

So far, there are only 9 votes cast - with my 2 votes that's a possible 6 that have come from active members. 3 possible non-members. (yes folks, I did maths at school Laugh ) We're still getting a lot of lurkers though. Hmm....obviously not interested in the poll.
admin Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 5:10:42 AM(UTC)

[quote=joy]I was wondering if any non-members have actually voted in this poll. Or is it only us, voting more than once? *ahem* Sneaky [/quote]

Hi Joy,

It's one vote per member (or one vote per i.p. address when not a member or not logged in), so people shouldn't be able to go crazy voting unless they have access to multiple internet connections.

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com