JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:37:47 PM(UTC)

Just in case no one has said it outright, you and RM are the coolest, sweetest, hottest, realest item that Hollywood has ever produced.
Vegan MD
Guest Posted: Friday, September 18, 2020 4:31:54 PM(UTC)

Hey Joaquin,

I wanted to say what an awesome job on Joker and hopefully more to come. You held out for a real role. Anyway, I went to college in Gainesville, FL and I was told I lived a few streets down from your childhood home with River. I hope are doing well. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Carlo
Guest Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2020 7:15:01 AM(UTC)

I just wanted to say that my nephew was born a few weeks ago; my sister named him River after your brother; he really is something amazing. He just learned to smile the other day and it’s all he does now. I dunno if you’ll ever see this, but the lyrics your brother wrote will carry him though life we hope. They mean the world to us.
Twitter - @MrR4bB1t
The Book Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 9:16:29 PM(UTC)

Good morning. I apologize for the intrusion, since you are a great actor, I have written a book that may interest you. "The stage and the lawn". The story of an actor who through acting has managed to discover what no actor has ever managed to discover. What we are is not what we think or believe we are, but what we are is what we don't think and we don't believe we are. With heart Bruno Franchi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlfR6aLOcsU&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2ivPBARBtxk4oF7SyZlTozsPh7ShfmwcIM4Cdrn1AuggdNeqREMg66NZsXMAHeaderImage
Guest Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 9:46:21 PM(UTC)

Joker

@JoaqPhoenix it was because of your performance/commitment to showing real mental illness/ptsd/TBI/physical abuse/potential for other types of abuse, that cinched the decision in my mind that I needed to get deeper into therapy, psychology and psychiatry. Without you showing the true behavior and deep, deep sadness and sorrow, vis-à-vis, thoughts, fantasy life, delusions, daydreaming, potential hallucinations, and potentially reality, etc, I could have been the next person to snap. I am not talking like “Joker”, however, one doesn’t need to dress up to cause a little anarchy and chaos, I’d name several butI don’t want to list names and give people the wrong impression. I just want to say thank you 🙏🏻! It is because of you I am getting great help! Again thank you very much. I think you have done more to raise awareness of mental illness then anyone else in the last 20 years.☀️👍 I am so glad your your performance was so organic, original, and virtually spot on with how reality is some situations. That’s what touched me the most. Thank you.
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:13:12 AM(UTC)

Dear Joaquin Pheonix,

i love you so much. byee:)
Love, Kohlani
Guest Posted: Monday, March 9, 2020 2:25:14 PM(UTC)

Hi. I'm so happy to find somewhere to speak to you. I want to say in a world full of fear, darkness, anger and many things like theses, knowing that there are some peaple like you who love animals and do what they can to redure their suffer make living a little hopefull.I love you not only because of your acts for animals but also because of your peacfull, lovely, kind and unselfish personality. I whish every piple were like you. whit good wishes. Shiva from Iran
Tracey Thibault Posted: Friday, February 28, 2020 6:10:54 AM(UTC)

Joaquin , This is Tracey Thibault and I like your movie walk The Line and also your cute too . I would like to meet you some day .
Agnieszka Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 1:34:23 PM(UTC)

Good evening from Poland!

I just wanted to express my admiration and huge respect for your deep, extremely demanding and -spectacular to watch - role in Joker. The Oscar is fully deserved and huge huge congratulations.  Your speech at the ceremony was profoundly true and moving and it alwyas amazes me how alike we -human beings are -no matter where we live and which language we speak. How similarly we feel and how - if united we can do a lot together.The world is terrifying so even more now than ever - thank you for saying things loud.

Recently our Polish writer Olga Tokarczuk was awarded with Nobel for Literature and - being a truly "bad girl" she also speaks unpopular things...

You guys can change the world!

So huge thank you for all and warm regards from Warsaw!!
Agnieszka

Tiffany Joy Haynes Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 6:51:49 AM(UTC)

Your speech really touched my heart.  
Thanks for saying what you said.  I
hope you reached others.   I am a
big supporter.  

Tiffany Joy Haynes
Realtor Scottsdale AZ