JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Create Poll
Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HippieChick Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:36:05 AM(UTC)

Hi Pat and welcome to our forum!  Please feel free to register and join in as a regular member.  There are some great fans here.  I do not think that Joaquin comes to this forum, but if you are interested in contacting him, the best way might be to go through his publicist, Susan Patricola at Patricola Relations, or contact his agent, Patrick at the United Artists Talent Agency in Los Angeles.  
Guest Posted: Monday, December 2, 2019 9:29:21 AM(UTC)

Hi Joaquin
My name is Pat and I’m compelled to write you. I have seen all of your Movies and actually saw Joker 4x in the Movies. Brilliant is not enough to explain such acting. I was raised watching Movies and you are the best actor I’ve ever watched. More then being a fan your animal rights is close to my heart and soul. I do workshops on Long Island 2x a year and would love to have you at the venue it’s each ticket purchased going to the animal organization of your choice. I know you certainly don’t need additional exposure but animals do. I also want to launch a campaign for Restaurants to all have one day vegan day. If this is something that would interest you I would arrange you being flown out to the vineyard/restaurant and have it vegan catered. If you have time to respond I’ll give you a way to contact me directly. You are truly a special being and inspiration to many.
With gratitude
Pat