JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mystaria  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2023 11:13:05 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
Taking a pic with Beau's son on set. source: Instargam
Joaquin Phoenix photographed with Ryan Hill (Beau’s Son) on set of Beau is Afraid
We were told by production not to ask for any pictures or talk with Joaquin, as he is a very private person. It was my second day on set filming Beau is Afraid and I was on my way to my trailer. As I was walking towards it, Joaquin starts walking towards me. He was holding his arms in the air, saying "there's my man" and gave me a huge hug. He told me that him and Ari were talking about me and he thanked me for completely letting go in the scene and making it so easy for him to act with me. We spoke for a while, did a little dance and at the end he asked if we could take a picture together. My mind was blown. He is not only one of the most talented actors I have ever worked with, but he is also such a kind, sensitive and compassionate human being. It was such a special moment and connection that I got to share with him and I will cherish that memory for the rest of my life.”
Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It