JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline deanna_demola  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:15:20 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Groups: Registered
Woman

I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures on here but I can't seem to figure it out! If anyone could explain it to me that would be great! Thanks! I have some lovely pictures of Joaquin I'm dying to share! BigGrin

Edited by moderator Saturday, February 9, 2013 8:01:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline admin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:28:36 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
deanna_demola wrote:
I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures on here but I can't seem to figure it out! If anyone could explain it to me that would be great! Thanks! I have some lovely pictures of Joaquin I'm dying to share! BigGrin

Hi deanna_demola,

Look forward to seeing your photos.

1. If you've got the photo files on your computer you can tick the "Attach files to post" when posting a message and the photos will get attached to the post.

2. Or, if the photos are on the internet somewhere already and you just want to show them in your posts, then press the UserPostedImage button when creating your message posts and put the path to the image inside the [ img ] path to image here [/ img ] tags that it puts in the message for you.

Hope i've explained that well enough. If anyone else can describe it better, please say!

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline deanna_demola  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2013 8:00:57 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Groups: Registered
Woman

admin wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:

Hi deanna_demola,

Look forward to seeing your photos.

1. If you've got the photo files on your computer you can tick the "Attach files to post" when posting a message and the photos will get attached to the post.

2. Or, if the photos are on the internet somewhere already and you just want to show them in your posts, then press the UserPostedImage button when creating your message posts and put the path to the image inside the [ img ] path to image here [/ img ] tags that it puts in the message for you.

Hope i've explained that well enough. If anyone else can describe it better, please say!

Thanks so much! Helped a lot! I figured it out! I will be posting pictures soonFlapper