JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mugwort  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:45:15 PM(UTC)
mugwort

Groups: Registered
Woman

Feel free to submit stories re: tales of immigration. Some of these stories can be truly fascinating.
I am a disability activist at a local rehab center.
Joaquin Phoenix is my favorite actor-moviestar. I put it that order because I think of as an extremely talented actor first.
His looks are striking. Especially his unusually brilliant colored eyes. Great facial bone structure with a physique that is to die for.
My blog is http://societyfordaintydamsels.com.
Some mentions of Joaquin in it.
Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline sami  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:31:43 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

How to tell whether you are on a sect or a cult:

Think for your self. Do what feels right. Never get involved with people that are filled with hate. there is a difference between standing up for your rights and spreading hate and fear.

Never follow anyone/group that has elite leaders that want youto send them money whille they remain unaccountable for the $$$ - though if you enjoy being in a cult that is a good way to join one. No leaders should be above civility and accountability.

Look for mutual respect- accountability- democratic leading rather then a person that is the boss - freedom to disagree and not be villianized by the group- room for differences in views and actions -

Following does not free you from responsibility as following someone -even blindly following- is your choice.

Look for people that are motivated and act with regard for the welfare of others......and do not throw innocents under the bus and then try to convince you that is all for the good of "the cause" .
Any goal worth achieving is worth achieving in a manner that reflects the
positive regard members have for others freedom to be different-freedom from hate - freedom from pressure to conform -

You cannot get to a place of freedom and respect if you crush those things in the process of getting there.

There is no excuse, there is no person exempt, no cause justified to use hate/fear/manipulation/lies to get to a goal. The deceit and lies used in any 'good cause' has or will corrupt those that are the elite leaders and betray those that follow those leaders using these means.

Look for freedom in a group to have your own point of view and respect that is not contingent on your complying with the 'group think'.
Because you never get to love through hate. You never get to freedom through mandatory compliance.

Edited by user Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:38:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sami  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 2:47:47 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Here's a funny one :

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn...45181_7668366_n.jpg?dl=1

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 4:36:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sami  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:27:21 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

What is the law? The law only give us rights we already have. By declaring ourselves natural human beings we access to them, I love this concept.
Offline sami  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:43:57 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

I should have changed my profile pic to this :

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn...123798_394516_n.jpg?dl=1

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 4:46:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sami  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 5:58:09 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Adios , Joaquin.

Perdona si te he ofendido. Solo te queria ayudar. 

Espero de veras que todo lo que he dicho y hecho haya servido de algo bueno para ti. No voy a decir nada mas. Me voy a otro sitio ahora. Este mundo es muy raro. Todo es una gran mentira, pero he procurado decir la verdad ... por favor cuidate mucho. Tu fan que te quiere.  (Mi nombre, para ti solo)

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 11:03:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified