JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline deanna_demola  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:41:04 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Groups: Registered
Woman

I can't express my feelings about this man because he just makes me asdfghjkl. I love Joaquin Phoenix because of who he really is. To me, he is the definition of perfection. He has inspired and taught me to see things in a different light. Don't ask me how, but something about him has changed my perspective on everything. I actually am going to take acting lessons because of him. Joaquin makes me feel better to be honest. The sound of his voice brightens my day. I probably sound like a loser but I don't care. The way he expresses himself acting, or not, he just makes me smile. I wish I could explain how I feel about him but there are no words that I can come up with to satisfy my emotions. I wish he would read this so he understood how I felt. I wish I could meet him! Ugh.
Blushing
Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline kitten  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:04:51 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
deanna_demola wrote:
I can't express my feelings about this man because he just makes me asdfghjkl. I love Joaquin Phoenix because of who he really is. To me, he is the definition of perfection. He has inspired and taught me to see things in a different light. Don't ask me how, but something about him has changed my perspective on everything. I actually am going to take acting lessons because of him. Joaquin makes me feel better to be honest. The sound of his voice brightens my day. I probably sound like a loser but I don't care. The way he expresses himself acting, or not, he just makes me smile. I wish I could explain how I feel about him but there are no words that I can come up with to satisfy my emotions. I wish he would read this so he understood how I felt. I wish I could meet him! Ugh.
Blushing

oh my that was great I feel the same. I just hope that Joaquin is happy and everthing is good and that he is still with his girfriend
(not sure what going on with that) so well saidLove
Offline deanna_demola  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:32:28 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

:) thanks so much! I just really wish he would know! But at least there are other people who feel the same! I just can't get over him! Everything about him is so perfect it makes me so frustrated! I wish I could meet him and actually have a nice conversation with him. Only in my dreams!
Offline kitten  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:54:04 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
:) thanks so much! I just really wish he would know! But at least there are other people who feel the same! I just can't get over him! Everything about him is so perfect it makes me so frustrated! I wish I could meet him and actually have a nice conversation with him. Only in my dreams!

oh my my friend was talking about going to calforinia to the vegan restaruant he goes to maybe to see him from far, not to talk
to him just to see him in person, sounds crazy but we are JP freaks she knows the name of the place he goes to all vegan of course that is what I love about him he is a true veganFlapper
Offline sami  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:23:18 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Hello Kitten and Deana,
Welcome to the forum Deana. I'm the one using the twitter handle. I see you've signed in and I wanted to say that your post is beautiful. It's beautiful that Joaquin has inspired you to take acting lessons. To me it has inspired many things as well and helped me think out of the box .
If Joaquin reads ur post I'm sure he will be moved. How could he not ?
I will get back later as now I'm sneaking in from work ! Oops !!

Hugs to both of u !

C u later :-)
Offline deanna_demola  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:29:03 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Sami, thanks for the warm welcome! I feel comforted by all of the Joaquin lovers! It's nice to see other people who share similar views! I'm looking foward to posting more! BigGrin
Offline kitten  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:02:59 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
Sami, thanks for the warm welcome! I feel comforted by all of the Joaquin lovers! It's nice to see other people who share similar views! I'm looking foward to posting more! BigGrin

I love chatting with JP lovers. oh my you are in New York, I think JP has a place in NY. Blushing
Offline deanna_demola  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:23:21 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Oh my goodness. He has a place in New York? I think I just diedLove But I don't think he would stay there very often because he is busy on set. Sad Ugh, I would love to meet him!
Offline sami  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:22:49 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

kitten wrote:
he is a true veganFlapper

What does it mean to be a true vegan ? do u mean he really means it or in the sense that he doesn't eat eggs and deery products ? Just curious !

Offline sami  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:25:37 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

deanna_demola wrote:

Thank YOU for sharing your feelings for Joaquin here with us !
I do love Joaquin but I've gone through several phases and now I prefer to see him like a brother . Call me practical Razz I don't wanna fancy him , just enjoy the acting and related stuff .. But I do understand both u and Kitten feelings coz I've been there too !!
Offline deanna_demola  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:49:14 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Everyone has their own preferences! I obviously fancy him but seeing him as a brother figure is so sweet! You look up to him like a brother and I think that's beautiful. People think it's strange of me to love him for being older than me but hey, it's not like I was going to marry the guy! I just love who he is and everything about him. People just don't get it. I hate how people are so quick to judge him. If they took to understand what Joaquin is really all about, I think they would come to adore him as we do. BigGrin
Offline deanna_demola  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:26:14 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Does anyone else really miss the way Joaquin's hair looked when he was in Signs, Gladiator, or Buffalo Soldiers? I mean I still think he is perfect, but I kinda miss when he had that look! I don't know just an opinion!
Offline deanna_demola  
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:16:39 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

As I look at pictures of Joaquin, interviews, and watch his movies, I actually get kinda depressed because I will never get the chance to meet this perfect individual. Crying I wish I could so desperately! I would have to tell him so much. Ugh, I have to stop being so in love with him. Wait... That'll never happen. Blushing
Offline kitten  
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:04:05 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:
he is a true veganFlapper

What does it mean to be a true vegan ? do u mean he really means it or in the sense that he doesn't eat eggs and deery products ? Just curious !

yes LOL
Offline kitten  
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:14:26 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
Does anyone else really miss the way Joaquin's hair looked when he was in Signs, Gladiator, or Buffalo Soldiers? I mean I still think he is perfect, but I kinda miss when he had that look! I don't know just an opinion!

yes I agree but I will say that when he was in walk the line he was perfect so beatuful, his face was well I get goosebumps when I watch that movie . for real I get goosebumps and I blush something bad when watching walk the line, I have the movie on blu ray so I can check out Joaquin betterLove
Offline kitten  
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:17:57 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
As I look at pictures of Joaquin, interviews, and watch his movies, I actually get kinda depressed because I will never get the chance to meet this perfect individual. Crying I wish I could so desperately! I would have to tell him so much. Ugh, I have to stop being so in love with him. Wait... That'll never happen. Blushing

oh my we love the same man, I am blushing think about him, I go on youtube and check out things on JPLove
Offline kitten  
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:19:53 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:

Thank YOU for sharing your feelings for Joaquin here with us !
I do love Joaquin but I've gone through several phases and now I prefer to see him like a brother . Call me practical Razz I don't wanna fancy him , just enjoy the acting and related stuff .. But I do understand both u and Kitten feelings coz I've been there too !!

we are JP freeksCool
Offline deanna_demola  
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:26:30 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Omg I know. He sometimes keeps his hair like he did in Walk the Line. I love when he does that. Love I don't know why but sometimes he doesn't care about the way his hair looks! He's our little scruff monster sometimes! That's okay but still, I think he should fix hair to be neater sometimes!
Offline kitten  
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:06:31 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:

Omg I know. He sometimes keeps his hair like he did in Walk the Line. I love when he does that. Love I don't know why but sometimes he doesn't care about the way his hair looks! He's our little scruff monster sometimes! That's okay but still, I think he should fix hair to be neater sometimes!

I have a question what happen to his hair when he was on the red carpet for the master venice?? it looked green in some places and the cut was bad. PTA director had the same hair but not as badLove

and the curly hair not doing it for him, I am a bit worried about him from what I saw from the Golden Globles looked funny. wondering what is upHuh
Offline deanna_demola  
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:14:15 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

I have no idea to be very honest with you! Maybe he didn't brush his hair?? I think that's what was wrong. Sometimes he doesn't keep his hair too neat! I guess he was in a rush an didn't bother combing his hair?