JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kitten  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:54:01 AM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
deanna_demola wrote:
I have no idea to be very honest with you! Maybe he didn't brush his hair?? I think that's what was wrong. Sometimes he doesn't keep his hair too neat! I guess he was in a rush an didn't bother combing his hair?

I tell PTA looked like a bad hair day too and phillip seymore huffman too, could not beleve when I saw the curly hair and he dyed his hair it had lots of grey a week before so need some new picturesBlushing
Offline joy  
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:12:53 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello Deanna. Welcome to the forum. Smile

I see you and Kitten are as fascinated with Joaquin’s hair as the rest of us. Laugh Wink

Even Joaquin has been wondering which style to go for next....

UserPostedImage

BigGrin
Offline deanna_demola  
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:13:52 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

joy wrote:
Hello Deanna. Welcome to the forum. Smile

I see you and Kitten are as fascinated with Joaquin’s hair as the rest of us. Laugh Wink

Even Joaquin has been wondering which style to go for next....

UserPostedImage

BigGrin

Haha! We'll see what happens! I really do miss when he had his hair in movies such as Quill, Gladiator, Signs, ect. I liked the short kinda look on him! Sometimes he changes it depending on the movie. He really gets into character. I think he tries to become the character in a way to deliever such fantastic performances!
Offline joy  
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:32:22 AM(UTC)
joy

I kinda like Joaquin with short hair too but slightly longer is fine as well. I think he has naturally curly hair - it definitely has a mind of it's own. Laugh I was wondering if the 'perm' he had for the recent awards was because he's preparing for a role in a new film. Maybe Joaquin's hair was just reacting to or reflecting the stress of all the awards stuff. Huh
Offline deanna_demola  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:47:18 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

joy wrote:
I kinda like Joaquin with short hair too but slightly longer is fine as well. I think he has naturally curly hair - it definitely has a mind of it's own. Laugh I was wondering if the 'perm' he had for the recent awards was because he's preparing for a role in a new film. Maybe Joaquin's hair was just reacting to or reflecting the stress of all the awards stuff. Huh

Yeah, the slightly longer look isn't bad either! But yes I agree, his hair has a mind of its own! But these awards could be stressful times and he is uncomfortable with them as well so maybe that's why. But oh well I don't care, crazy hair or not, he's still perfect and I love him! Laugh
Offline deanna_demola  
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:05:13 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Ugh, I need to not love Joaquin so much. It just gets me depressed knowing I won't ever meet him.Crying Why does he have to be so perfect? Blushing
Offline sami  
#27 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:33:51 AM(UTC)
sami

Hi Deanna,

I wish I could say something to comfort you but the truth is that heart break is painful and there's nothing one can do about it ... You will Feel better soon, im sure BigGrin
Last year when he was filming Low Life in NY city I almost went but change my mind at the last minute .. Perhaps meeting him is a way to make him more human ?
Offline deanna_demola  
#28 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:01:17 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

sami wrote:
Hi Deanna,

I wish I could say something to comfort you but the truth is that heart break is painful and there's nothing one can do about it ... You will Feel better soon, im sure BigGrin
Last year when he was filming Low Life in NY city I almost went but change my mind at the last minute .. Perhaps meeting him is a way to make him more human ?

I never even knew I could fall for a celebrity so hard. I didn't think it was possible. Something about him just makes me feel really happy. Who knows maybe when the time is right there will be an opportunity for me to meet him! That would make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. I wish I could explain how I feel but to be honest, there really are no words to satisfy what I want to say. Ugh. Blushing
Offline sami  
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:37:12 PM(UTC)
sami

Pete Droge, I'm a Lot Like You
Offline deanna_demola  
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:06:55 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Well, here starts the depressing moments of not seeing Joaquin at the SAG awards. It's quite depressing people don't see how talented Joaquin truly is. He is like no other. And when people bad mouth him. Um have you not seen how amazing Joaquin is? UGH. It gets me so angry! Joaquin you're better than these awards. You're perfect in every way.
Offline deanna_demola  
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:20:56 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

I cannot believe how in love I am with this man. He makes my heart skip a beat! I was so ecstatic to see him at the BAFTAs looking amazing as usual, and I cannot wait to see him at the Oscars! Most likely, the Oscars will be yet another disappointment but, I'm only watching to see my loveeee! Love A lot of people don't understand why I am head over heels for Joaquin. It's upsetting that people don't see how amazing he truly is. Everything about him is perfection. To be honest, I can't even explain how I really feel about Joaquin. I can't really gather what I want to say because I won't be able to satisfy what I mean. I wish I could express to Joaquin how he has really inspired me and influenced me in ways unimaginable. I wish I could show everyone how amazing he really is because it upsets me so much when people bad mouth him. How can you bad mouth a man like Joaquin? They judge him before they understand him. I'd probably cry if I met him and talked to him. Ugh, okay sorry for the rant guys. Sometimes I just need to get that off my chest when no one else shares my true passion for Joaquin. Blushing
Offline kitten  
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:24:54 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
deanna_demola wrote:
I cannot believe how in love I am with this man. He makes my heart skip a beat! I was so ecstatic to see him at the BAFTAs looking amazing as usual, and I cannot wait to see him at the Oscars! Most likely, the Oscars will be yet another disappointment but, I'm only watching to see my loveeee! Love A lot of people don't understand why I am head over heels for Joaquin. It's upsetting that people don't see how amazing he truly is. Everything about him is perfection. To be honest, I can't even explain how I really feel about Joaquin. I can't really gather what I want to say because I won't be able to satisfy what I mean. I wish I could express to Joaquin how he has really inspired me and influenced me in ways unimaginable. I wish I could show everyone how amazing he really is because it upsets me so much when people bad mouth him. How can you bad mouth a man like Joaquin? They judge him before they understand him. I'd probably cry if I met him and talked to him. Ugh, okay sorry for the rant guys. Sometimes I just need to get that off my chest when no one else shares my true passion for Joaquin. Blushing

I do but I am sad that the oscars are comming and another win by daniel day is to much, so will not tune in, nothing we can do that daniel day has his hands out to oscar, the others actors should stay home wasting there time when it is a sure thing that daniel day will win, all I can say we love JoaquinLove
Offline joy  
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:37:04 AM(UTC)
joy

We all love Joaquin, Deanna. BigGrin

Kitten, I don’t think it’s a done deal that DDL is going to win the Oscar, although I know there are a lot of people out there who think he is. For me, if Joaquin does win, it will always feel tainted because I won’t be absolutely convinced that he got it for his acting skill. I’ll always wonder if the Academy wanted to prove a point: something along the lines of “It’s bullshit, eh? Well let’s see what you say and how you feel about this bullshit award then. Here you go…” *gives Joaquin Best Actor Oscar* Know what I mean?
Offline noraphoenix69  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:15:37 AM(UTC)
noraphoenix69

Woman

Oh, I know your feel.
I love him so much too!
He is just perfection!
Love him, love him...
<333333333
Offline sami  
#35 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 9:50:26 AM(UTC)
sami

My feelings for Joaquin evolve all the time.
I was thinking the other day, why do I care about him at all?
The answer is that he expresses so many things through his acting that have gone to my heart and stayed there. I know it sounds corny but it's true !

He gives us a grumpy face, so be it.

I don't care about his private life !
Offline Mystaria  
#36 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:53:25 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
To me: He is like an Angel:) xoxoox

Offline HippieChick  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:22:52 PM(UTC)
HippieChick

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mystaria Go to Quoted Post
To me: He is like an Angel:) xoxoox

Yes a dark angel that is dilectible (sp?) just like the world's finest chocolate.  

Offline Mystaria  
#38 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:00:05 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
Close enough hippiechick it's delectable!:) Yes, he is like the world's finest chocolate I agree.
and another way for me to describe him. besides he's like an angel to me.. is Be Still My Heart;) xoxoox