JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joy  
#21 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 7:27:56 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
kitten wrote:
I too have notice a change since I'm still here, I think that hole thing fu...him in a way , I did not see any pictures of him for a year after I'm still here thing, for real I saw no pictures and my friend and I would talk daily what up with Joaquin then the first thing I saw was when he and liv and miley did a video on vote on something when I saw video I almost freak out to see Joaquin clean shaven and looking good, but in the last year he has changed alot, you can tell in his face and how he was acting at the golden globles, I will not watch the oscars . and the beard thing is something different so we just love him, lol, hugs Kitten Love

I remember that video with Liv & Miley. It was to do with the charity ‘To Write Love on Her Arms. Here’s the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzX6XXVEa4s

I wonder how doing ISH affected Joaquin. Also, The Master. Maybe not half as much as we imagine. There have been photos of Joaquin with a beard before ISH: maybe he just doesn’t like shaving.

UserPostedImage

TIFF press for Reservation Road

UserPostedImage

sami wrote:
I always envy Joaquin for he has a lot of support from his family and a lot of friends that support him, he's had them for a long time.. He also has the money tompaynfor any care that he needs,. He will be ok no matter what ! He's probably better off than any of us !

Maybe he is, but everything is relative. There might be aspects of our lives that Joaquin envies us for. Well, he might do if he knew anything about our lives. Laugh

kitten wrote:
Hi have another crazy question... my friend and I were wondering how long did he dated Aria they looked so hot togehter so is so pretty I saw a picture of them at the elton john oscar party and that is in february and then a picture of them in may so I think they were about 6 months but we don't know much about that. do you know anything about them???? hugs Kitten Love

I hardly know anything about this, Kitten. I remember seeing a photo of him with Aria coming out of a fast food takeaway and some others where he was at a restaurant with her but that’s about it, I think. It was a long time ago…around the time that ISH was coming out? I know that other fans take a great deal of interest in Joaquin’s love life but tbh I just get bored with it all mostly and don’t bother reading much. Don't mind me though. If you and Sami or anyone else want to discuss Joaquin's relationship with Aria, go ahead. Cool

Offline sami  
#22 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 8:00:44 AM(UTC)
sami

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:53:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2013 10:15:50 PM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
joy wrote:
kitten wrote:
I too have notice a change since I'm still here, I think that hole thing fu...him in a way , I did not see any pictures of him for a year after I'm still here thing, for real I saw no pictures and my friend and I would talk daily what up with Joaquin then the first thing I saw was when he and liv and miley did a video on vote on something when I saw video I almost freak out to see Joaquin clean shaven and looking good, but in the last year he has changed alot, you can tell in his face and how he was acting at the golden globles, I will not watch the oscars . and the beard thing is something different so we just love him, lol, hugs Kitten Love

I remember that video with Liv & Miley. It was to do with the charity ‘To Write Love on Her Arms. Here’s the video:

thanks for the video when I saw that video I freaked out so much , hugs KittenLove

I wonder how doing ISH affected Joaquin. Also, The Master. Maybe not half as much as we imagine. There have been photos of Joaquin with a beard before ISH: maybe he just doesn’t like shaving.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

sami wrote:
I always envy Joaquin for he has a lot of support from his family and a lot of friends that support him, he's had them for a long time.. He also has the money tompaynfor any care that he needs,. He will be ok no matter what ! He's probably better off than any of us !

Maybe he is, but everything is relative. There might be aspects of our lives that Joaquin envies us for. Well, he might do if he knew anything about our lives. Laugh

kitten wrote:
Hi have another crazy question... my friend and I were wondering how long did he dated Aria they looked so hot togehter so is so pretty I saw a picture of them at the elton john oscar party and that is in february and then a picture of them in may so I think they were about 6 months but we don't know much about that. do you know anything about them???? hugs Kitten Love

I hardly know anything about this, Kitten. I remember seeing a photo of him with Aria coming out of a fast food takeaway and some others where he was at a restaurant with her but that’s about it, I think. It was a long time ago…around the time that ISH was coming out? I know that other fans take a great deal of interest in Joaquin’s love life but tbh I just get bored with it all mostly and don’t bother reading much. Don't mind me though. If you and Sami or anyone else want to discuss Joaquin's relationship with Aria, go ahead. Cool

Offline kitten  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:50:59 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

kitten wrote:
joy wrote:
kitten wrote:

thanks for the video when I saw that video I freaked out so much , hugs KittenLove

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

sami wrote:

kitten wrote:

what is up with Joaquin does anyone know??Cool

Offline sami  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3:54:20 AM(UTC)
sami

Kitten sweety , there's no way if knowing but what I wanna know is what is up with YOU ? Tell us ! What's going on ? BigGrin
Offline kitten  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 11:57:30 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Kitten sweety , there's no way if knowing but what I wanna know is what is up with YOU ? Tell us ! What's going on ? BigGrin

all is good, thanks for asking Laugh the thing is I am a Joaquin freak, so I can not stop wondering, hugs Love
everyting good in the sunshine state Love
Offline kitten  
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 12:00:32 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

kitten wrote:
sami wrote:

all is good, thanks for asking Laugh the thing is I am a Joaquin freak, so I can not stop wondering, hugs Love
everyting good in the sunshine state Love

south beach here we come Blushing have a good day
Offline joy  
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:43:31 AM(UTC)
joy

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
joy wrote:

kitten wrote:
thanks for the video when I saw that video I freaked out so much , hugs Kitten Love

You're welcome. Smile Joaquin being a goofball.....very cute. BigGrin

kitten wrote:

Thanks! I did. Hope you enjoyed the beach. BigGrin
Offline sami  
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 12:48:52 PM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:

Is the water enough to swim at this time of the year?
Offline kitten  
#30 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 3:50:13 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

for sure, very hotLove
Offline sami  
#31 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 5:46:55 AM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:
sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

for sure, very hotLove

Really ? That's good to know. I should come over some time Laugh
Today here we're having a snow storm. Everything closed until tomorrow apparently . It will be good to work on stuff I need to do.
Offline kitten  
#32 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 9:27:56 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:
sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

for sure, very hotLove

Really ? That's good to know. I should come over some time Laugh
Today here we're having a snow storm. Everything closed until tomorrow apparently . It will be good to work on stuff I need to do.

if you are in town drop me a note and we can hang out, I can talk about Joaquin for hours, BigGrin
Offline sami  
#33 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 12:49:47 PM(UTC)
sami

Thanks for the invite Kitten <3