JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joy  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2013 6:55:39 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Joaquin attended the SBIFF last night (Jan 31st) with PTA in support of Amy Adams who received the Cinema Vanguard Award.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

More here:

http://www.wireimage.co....,160453689&st=Search

And here:

http://www.wireimage.co....,160460640&st=Search

Joaquin looks tired but still gorgeous. I really like the beard. I can't help wondering if he's getting into character for the possible role in 'Inherent Vice'... AA & PTA look good too. Nice photos. Cool

PS: Joaquin's wedding ring is visible in this photo.

UserPostedImage
Just teasing! Wink

Edited by user Sunday, February 3, 2013 6:49:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline sami  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2013 10:17:18 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

I Like ThumpUp
Offline sami  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2013 4:29:55 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Joy,

Did u know Joaquin plays piano?

You can see it in his hands...
Offline joy  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 6:59:29 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

You mean like this?

UserPostedImage

I think Joaquin has unusual hands: especially his thumbs. This still photo from 'Signs' shows them quite well.

UserPostedImage

Offline joaqfan1  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 7:43:16 AM(UTC)
joaqfan1

Groups: Registered

He also plays it a bit in 'I'm Still Here' that's cool
Offline kitten  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:33:40 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
joy wrote:
Joaquin attended the SBIFF last night (Jan 31st) with PTA in support of Amy Adams who received the Cinema Vanguard Award.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

More here:

And here:

Joaquin looks tired but still gorgeous. I really like the beard. I can't help wondering if he's getting into character for the possible role in 'Inherent Vice'... AA & PTA look good too. Nice photos. Cool

why does he look so tired so much , my friend and I think something is going on Bored about the wedding ring that tease is cute, wondering what is going on Love

UserPostedImage
Just teasing! Wink

Offline kitten  
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:35:01 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

I hope he marries
Offline kitten  
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:35:20 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

More here:

And here:

UserPostedImage
Just teasing! Wink

since the golden globles I kept posting that I saw a ring on JP finger that is a cute tease, I thought I saw a ring on girlfriend ring finger not sure about . he would he cute as a married man and I think he needs to keep the Phoenix name going with little one's , Laugh just dreamingLove

oh wondering why does he always look tired these days??? wondering what is going onLOL
Offline joy  
#9 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 12:24:29 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

kitten wrote:
why does he look so tired so much , my friend and I think something is going on Bored about the wedding ring that tease is cute, wondering what is going on Love

I hope he marries

since the golden globles I kept posting that I saw a ring on JP finger that is a cute tease, I thought I saw a ring on girlfriend ring finger not sure about . he would he cute as a married man and I think he needs to keep the Phoenix name going with little one's , Laugh just dreaming Love

oh wondering why does he always look tired these days??? wondering what is going on LOL

Hi Kitten,

I don’t know why Joaquin looks tired so much lately, but I’ve wondered about this myself. Since we don’t know what’s going on in Joaquin’s life we can only speculate. I hope he’s not ill. Maybe he’s just got a lot going on in his life & head atm and it’s keeping him awake at night. The Oscars are coming up and he's rumoured to be in PTA's new film - maybe developing his character is giving him sleepless nights?

It would be cool if Joaquin married and had children. Might break a few fans' hearts though....the marriage part more than the children part.

Love, joy

Offline kitten  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 12:47:32 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
kitten wrote:

I hope he marries

since the golden globles I kept posting that I saw a ring on JP finger that is a cute tease, I thought I saw a ring on girlfriend ring finger not sure about . he would he cute as a married man and I think he needs to keep the Phoenix name going with little one's , Laugh just dreaming Love

oh wondering why does he always look tired these days??? wondering what is going on LOL

Hi Kitten,

I don’t know why Joaquin looks tired so much lately, but I’ve wondered about this myself. Since we don’t know what’s going on in Joaquin’s life we can only speculate. I hope he’s not ill. Maybe he’s just got a lot going on in his life & head atm and it’s keeping him awake at night. The Oscars are coming up and he's rumoured to be in PTA's new film - maybe developing his character is giving him sleepless nights?

It would be cool if Joaquin married and had children. Might break a few fans' hearts though....the marriage part more than the children part.

Love, joy

Hi Joy, I am very worried about Joaquin he does not look good, I have been a fan for years and he looks different, if is funny I don't know him but I am worried, call me crazy, I wonder if he is okay with his girlfriend or if they are still togehter?? but maybe it has to do with her, not sure. but he needs to stop smoking so much don't know if that is the problem but there is a problem every picture has a story, I think. he just looks so different so please let me know what you think??

hugs, KittenBigGrin
Offline joy  
#11 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 1:29:53 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

I’ve been a fan for a long time too, Kitten, and tbh, I’ve also thought that there’s been a change in Joaquin over the last couple of years. There are times when I worry about him. I can’t quite put it into words – it’s a feeling I have. Maybe he’s lived in LA to long…sometimes it feels like he’s drunk something too bitter (metaphorically speaking) and it’s affecting him. Other times it feels different in another way. Maybe we’re just reading too much into things. Maybe his look now is to do with his preparations for a new film role.

As for his girlfriend…I don’t know. I don’t know enough about her or their relationship to be able to say one way or another if they’re together or apart or if he’s happy or sad about this aspect of his life.

Every picture can tell a story, but the story it tells is often not the actual tale or circumstance. Depends on lots of factors, I think.
Offline kitten  
#12 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 3:03:34 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
I’ve been a fan for a long time too, Kitten, and tbh, I’ve also thought that there’s been a change in Joaquin over the last couple of years. There are times when I worry about him. I can’t quite put it into words – it’s a feeling I have. Maybe he’s lived in LA to long…sometimes it feels like he’s drunk something too bitter (metaphorically speaking) and it’s affecting him. Other times it feels different in another way. Maybe we’re just reading too much into things. Maybe his look now is to do with his preparations for a new film role.

As for his girlfriend…I don’t know. I don’t know enough about her or their relationship to be able to say one way or another if they’re together or apart or if he’s happy or sad about this aspect of his life.

Every picture can tell a story, but the story it tells is often not the actual tale or circumstance. Depends on lots of factors, I think.

I too have notice a change since I'm still here, I think that hole thing fu...him in a way , I did not see any pictures of him for a year after I'm still here thing, for real I saw no pictures and my friend and I would talk daily what up with Joaquin then the first thing I saw was when he and liv and miley did a video on vote on something when I saw video I almost freak out to see Joaquin clean shaven and looking good, but in the last year he has changed alot, you can tell in his face and how he was acting at the golden globles, I will not watch the oscars . and the beard thing is something different so we just love him, lol, hugs KittenLove
Offline sami  
#13 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 3:54:36 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

If I was taken a picture right now I would look horrible! Since I have a sleeping problem I dont take pics because I always have dark circles, it's a it prob coz ppl think u have a dark problem, when simply I just can't sleep. Perhaps that's what's happening to Joaquin too. I Don't make much of it, perhaps he has back pain and he can't sleep ! I always envy Joaquin for he has a lot of support from his family and a lot of friends that support him, he's had them for a long time.. He also has the money tompaynfor any care that he needs,. He will be ok no matter what ! He's probably better off than any of us !
Offline kitten  
#14 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:09:31 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
If I was taken a picture right now I would look horrible! Since I have a sleeping problem I dont take pics because I always have dark circles, it's a it prob coz ppl think u have a dark problem, when simply I just can't sleep. Perhaps that's what's happening to Joaquin too. I Don't make much of it, perhaps he has back pain and he can't sleep ! I always envy Joaquin for he has a lot of support from his family and a lot of friends that support him, he's had them for a long time.. He also has the money tompaynfor any care that he needs,. He will be ok no matter what ! He's probably better off than any of us !

I know he has lots of support from his family, but I think it is time for him to have a wife that is what I think my friend thinks that he should not married but we just go back and fourth with this crazy talk, bottom line we are freaks about JoaquinFlapper

Razz
Offline kitten  
#15 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:16:25 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

kitten wrote:
sami wrote:

I know he has lots of support from his family, but I think it is time for him to have a wife that is what I think my friend thinks that he should not married but we just go back and fourth with this crazy talk, bottom line we are freaks about JoaquinFlapper

Razz

oh and the pictures I have by where it says Kitten the picture with amy he looks good in that picture, but something different in his face I guess his hair is so long but looks good Drool
Offline sami  
#16 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:36:22 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Kitten,
I Understand your concerns but also consider that he's just a regular person with his ups and downs. He can't always look like he just got out of the spa. Laugh

I understand ppl worry about him tho, he's got so much pressure on his shoulders and things have happened to many other great artists, they are so vulnerable in a way, how can they not be egocentric with so much attention paid to them, even to the smallest detail ? They r way too scrutinized.. And then to feel like everybody worships u but u have no meaningful relationships coz every1 's trying to profit from ur friendship.. That must be painful.
Offline sami  
#17 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:38:45 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

kitten wrote:

oh and the pictures I have by where it says Kitten the picture with amy he looks good in that picture, but something different in his face I guess his hair is so long but looks good Drool

I always like his eyes because u can get lost in them.. Sigh
Offline kitten  
#18 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:39:21 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Kitten,
I Understand your concerns but also consider that he's just a regular person with his ups and downs. He can't always look like he just got out of the spa. Laugh

I understand ppl worry about him tho, he's got so much pressure on his shoulders and things have happened to many other great artists, they are so vulnerable in a way, how can they not be egocentric with so much attention paid to them, even to the smallest detail ? They r way too scrutinized.. And then to feel like everybody loves u and u have no meaningful relationships coz every1 's trying to profit from ur friendship.. That must be painful.

thanks for the nice quote, and we all love JoaquinLaugh
Offline sami  
#19 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 4:44:46 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

I love him too of course, Love Joaquin forever !
Offline kitten  
#20 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2013 5:22:06 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
I love him too of course, Love Joaquin forever !

Hi have another crazy question... my friend and I were wondering how long did he dated Aria they looked so hot togehter so is so pretty I saw a picture of them at the elton john oscar party and that is in february and then a picture of them in may so I think they were about 6 months but we don't know much about that. do you know anything about them???? hugs KittenLove