JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Leoness777  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:42:10 AM(UTC)
Leoness777

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Good news all of the Ringlingelephantcenter Bros elephants are going to be Liberated by May 2016.they will be living at the ElephantConservation Center in Florida...If I were PETA I'd stay on top of this one...let's pray for them...
Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline Mystaria  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 1:12:44 PM(UTC)
Mystaria

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
yyayyaa. that is awesome news!! I always hated the circus cos of their use and abuse of animals. of how they train them to perform to make money! I never took Marisa to one either. Thanks again, Leoness. great to hear. xoxox
Offline Leoness777  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 6:08:35 PM(UTC)
Leoness777

Honestly, I never gave it much thought as a kid. I was approached by PETA when I went to the circus last year...there were a whole lot of people entering the doors and a lady approached me to talk about the elephants. It changed the whole wayI looked at the circus...to be honest...I started thinking of the Elephants routine and how much pressure it must be on them to do what they do 2x a day year round..what if they r having a bad day and don't feel like performing...they can't say no like a human performer can. I think it is wonderful that animal activists are speaking for the animals bc they have rights. Now, they are off to a conservation center but they are going to be used for experiments...you seerlephants rarely get cancer so scientists feel they may hold the clues to eradicate cancer...I hope that they will really be better off where they are headed...
Offline Leoness777  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 6:18:00 PM(UTC)
Leoness777

PS even though they r leaving the circus they will never forget it elephants have really good memories read this http://www.todayifoundou...ptionally-good-memories/