JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mystaria  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2022 8:07:36 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
Happy 78th Birthday to the Phoenix Matriarch!! Heart Phoenix. Who i loved and looked up to like a 2nd momma. Hope she will have a super special day & year. Filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness, & blessings. hugs we love u Heart. Thank You for sharing ur children with us. and grandchildren 2.

Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline Mystaria  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 5:25:56 AM(UTC)
Mystaria

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 451 post(s)
If u can please help donate to her birthday fundraiser for The River Phoenix Center for Peacebuilding that will help find peace in Ukraine and Uganda. I donated, will u? xoxoox
https://www.facebook.com/donate/480263274270609/480263290937274/ 

Abo

This year for my 78th birthday, like many in the past, I am raising money to bring practical peacebuilding strategies to our human family, far and wide. The River Phoenix Center for Peacebuilding has been working in two areas of extreme conflict and hostility: In Ukraine and in South Sudanese Refugee Camps in Uganda.
In Ukraine specifically, we have been offering ongoing support direct to the traumatized and polarized communities of Russian and Ukranian people living together in Ukraine by using the art and practice of dialogue facilitation to create more understanding and a pathway forward as neighbors.
In Uganda, we are working with local tribes to create a Conflict Resolution Center. Mansuk Milton, our fellow from South Sudan has gone through our full community peacebuilder training here for the past four months and returned back to Uganda to spearhead this much-needed Center. Jeffrey and a small team from the US will be leaving in March to assist in training at Bidi Bidi, the largest South Sudanese refugee settlement in the world with representatives from other neighboring settlements.
While we are aware this is no easy task, we join with the deep heart-cry from the local people and are convinced that just like us, they deserve to be supported in this peacegiving, peaceloving, peacemaking and peacebuilding endeavor.
Any contribution you make from $5 to whatever you can afford will be greatly appreciated and used with great care, deep gratitude and love.
Thank You! P.S. - I just noticed that if you sign up as a monthly donor (even $5 a month) Facebook will match you. 
See less
Heart Phoenix•December 30