JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sami  
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:17:24 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups: Guests

admin wrote:

... And also that Joaquin is normally very private when it comes to putting his relationships on display. I've seen plenty of photos with Joaquin and his other family members, but not with previous girlfriends that much.

Yes, me too, that made me be suspicious because he has been so extremely private so far !

admin wrote:
Let's see if he takes Heather to the oscars when he goes to pick up his best Actor award! Wink

I hear you ! Wink
Offline sami  
#22 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:36:49 AM(UTC)
sami

Amazing pic on IMBD

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2274273536/nm0001618

Love u Joaquin <3
Offline joy  
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:44:24 AM(UTC)
joy

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Sami, the link you posted goes to a blank page for me. Confused Anyway, I'm taking it as a sign that there's nothing whatsoever to this story in the Daily News. Laugh

Thank you but I wish I was wise! Sometimes I haven't a clue what the hell I'm doing in my life!

I was taking a look over at Cigarettes & Red Vines and saw these really lovely pics of AA & PTA. You need to scroll down the page a little.

http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline sami  
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:46:59 AM(UTC)
sami

You must be like Socrates : I just know that I know nothing . This is still being wise.

The link works for me, that's strange Confused

I saw the pic you mention in the bottom. Very nice indeed. I wish I was there tooLaugh
Offline sami  
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:07:15 AM(UTC)
sami

Yesterday I showed a pic of J&H at the TIFF to my mother and she told me they are not together, that they seem friends or if they are together they were hiding it.
Joaquin is so mysterious he will get married and nobody will know for sure !! Laugh Laugh Laugh
Offline joy  
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:47:17 AM(UTC)
joy

We’ll take your mom’s word for it then. Wink BigGrin

Yeah, we probably wouldn’t know for sure if Joaquin was married or not. I doubt that he is at the moment but I don’t know anything so he could be. Wink Laugh There have been rumours but I can’t recall the details now. Do you think if Joaquin did marry that he would wear a wedding ring? Some men don’t do they? Or do you think he might want to commemorate his marriage with some other token, like a tattoo or planting a tree perhaps?
Offline sami  
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:24:06 AM(UTC)
sami

Joy,
I have no idea what Joaquin would do ! Me personally I don't like wedding rings but they are useful on other people bec this way I know who is taken and who is available Laugh
Offline joy  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 4:32:33 AM(UTC)
joy

That certainly is useful. BigGrin

Offline sami  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:32:44 AM(UTC)
sami

OMG Laugh It's a pity we live so far from each other. It would be a lot of fun to go out with you sometime ! Cool
Offline joy  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2012 6:41:58 AM(UTC)
joy

Thank you. BigGrin We could do a virtual day/night out: the internet is at our fingfertips! BigGrin
Offline sami  
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2012 4:29:34 AM(UTC)
sami

Yes, that's right, but it's not the same ...
We can do a virtual hang out sometime in any case , perhaps once you 've seen the movie we can discuss it !
Offline joy  
#32 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:12:39 PM(UTC)
joy

No, I know it's not the same, but I was just trying to be positive. I thought we could go and look at geysers in Iceland or watch one of umpteen live broadcasts of something happening in the world. BigGrin

Not long now before I go to see The Master. Really looking forward to the day! BigGrin
Offline sami  
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:41:43 AM(UTC)
sami

You awaken my imagination. Smile The sky is the limit Wink
Well, I cannot count the days until you watch the movie . We will have a great time discussing it ThumpUp
Offline joy  
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:42:58 AM(UTC)
joy

I'm sure we will, Sami. Halloween and Bonfire Night coming up too. BigGrin
Offline sami  
#35 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 12:36:27 PM(UTC)
sami

I don't know what Bon Fire is .. I hate Halloween ... ! I need to get back to work now !

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:38:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline joy  
#36 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:06:53 PM(UTC)
joy

Bonfire Night is November 5th and commemorates the time when Guy Fawkes (and others) tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament in 1605. This is known as the ‘Gunpowder Plot’ and he was foiled in his attempt…all to do with royalty, politics, religion and other shenanigans of the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

On November 5th we have bonfires and fireworks. Some say we shouldn’t ‘celebrate’ this any more because it’s glorifying an act of terrorism but it was traditional to throw an effigy of Guy Fawkes onto the bonfire so I don’t know how that would fit in with celebrating a terrorist. I think over the years it’s just become an excuse to have a party and let off fireworks. When I was growing up (and not so very long ago) it was common to see kids with a dummy Guy Fawkes asking for ‘a penny for the guy’ which would be used to buy fireworks. The dummy was a pair of trousers and a shirt, tied at the arms and legs and stuffed with newspapers or rags. The head might have been made from papier-mache or a football with the features drawn onto it. Lots of parks around the country have community bonfires which are huge and lots of people go to them. I always have a small bonfire in my garden, though not because of Guy Fawkes…November 5th is a family anniversary and I like bonfires and fireworks.

Halloween wasn’t that big here but recently it’s something that’s being promoted more and more with all the paraphernalia associated with the day on sale in the shops. We also seem to be trying to adopt the American trick or treat tradition. I’m a grumpy cow though so no sweets or treats at my house! One time a few kids came and I said I’d have a trick but they weren’t prepared for that and didn’t have anything so I said I had one and went “WWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!” at them in my best fiendish voice. They thought it was really funny. I don’t like how Halloween has become a gore fest or a cartoon pageant of witches, ghouls and malevolent ghosts. I always bake my Christmas cakes on October 31st.

You’re working late, Sami. Are you in a pub/restaurant/bar?**

** You don't have to answer that if you think it would be too much info to put on a public board.

Offline admin  
#37 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 7:23:53 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Speaking of Nov 5th, the greatest "comic book" adapted movie, in my opinion, is V for Vendetta!

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline joy  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:23:48 AM(UTC)
joy

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

I have this film on dvd and must watch it again because I fell asleep when I watched it before. I think I was just really tired and it was a bit ambitious of me to expect my eyes to stay open during any film.
Offline sami  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:43:16 PM(UTC)
sami

Joy
Thank you for letting me know about Bon Fire. It seems like a really fun and nice tradition. Yes, I am familiar with the story of Guy Fawkes since the recent Anonymous movement it's inspired by him !! I bet there will be many people with masks that day too now ! Admin, I want to watch the V for Vendetta movie. I need to add it to my cue list. I've heard really good reviews about it.
Here Halloween doesn't need to be necessarily scary. There are a lot of sexy nurses this day in the street. It looks like many American women enjoy dressing slutty for Halloween , sigh RollEyes

OMG, we are so out of topic here !!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:49:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline admin  
#40 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 4:50:40 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
This was the thread where we had a little discussion whether Joaquin and Heather were in a relationship or not, or just friends. So, i thought i'd post some follow up information here.

It looks like Joaquin himself has, inadvertently, confirmed this relationship in a recent "The Master" interview:

“It’s the film I’ve definitely watched most,” says Phoenix. “And it’s wrong of me to say goofy comedy, because I think there’s so much weight to that film, and I think what John [C Reilly] and Will [Ferrell] do is genius. I apply that movie to every part of my life now. It’s a manifesto. This movie is what keeps me and my girlfriend together. Every time we try to have an argument somebody says a line and that’s the end of the argument.”

The Master - Man overboard

So, for all the ladies out there, looks like Joaquins currently confirmed as taken Crying But the good news is it looks like they're arguing already, so don't give up hope yet BigGrin
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com