JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joy  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:24:54 PM(UTC)
joy

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Lovely photos! You could play a game with these: name that expression. Fun for all the family! Laugh

http://www.wireimage.co....,154434454&st=Browse

Scary carpet alert!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:36:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline admin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 10:58:59 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Some great photos there Joy. Looks like Joaquin and Paul used the same barbers recently? Flapper
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline joy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:33:10 AM(UTC)
joy

Happen they did! Laugh

The photos are great and Joaquin is gorgeous, but he looks like he could do with a good night's sleep or three too. I wonder if he's a good sleeper? Maybe he's just stressed atm.
Offline sami  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 5:37:56 AM(UTC)
sami

Hi Smile Now we are talking Smile

Edited by user Monday, October 22, 2012 8:32:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:14:04 PM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Has Joaquin lived with a girlfriend??Love , will he ever marry??Love
Offline admin  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 5:34:37 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Hi kitten,

Joaquin seems pretty guarded when it comes to personal relationships, so it's difficult to say how things will pan out in his private life!

He seems pretty happy with Heather Christie at present. Smitten as a kitten!

Maybe the euphoria of winning an a best actor Oscar will make Joaquin giddy with delight and he may decide it can only be topped by getting married!
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline sami  
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:55:58 AM(UTC)
sami

Hahaha Admin! You're too funny !! I don't see that happening !! I think Joaquin isn't the marrying type. I think he will live together with but not marry .. Why? Bec his parents divorced , seen many ppl divorcing .. So marriage isn't what keeps ppl together .. But if he's really madly in love u never Know !!
Offline sami  
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:04:58 AM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:
Has Joaquin lived with a girlfriend??Love

I think he lived with Liv Tyler and Topaz Page Green. But that was a while ago !
Offline kitten  
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:18:03 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

does anyone know if Heather and Joaquin are living together, I know he has a house I saw it in the movie I'm still here, does anyone know if his girlfriend at the time name Josie was in I'm still here? someone told me but do not know why she would have been in the movie. Laugh Glare

Edited by user Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:53:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:10:12 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

admin wrote:
Hi kitten,

Joaquin seems pretty guarded when it comes to personal relationships, so it's difficult to say how things will pan out in his private life!

He seems pretty happy with Heather Christie at present. Smitten as a kitten!

Maybe the euphoria of winning an a best actor Oscar will make Joaquin giddy with delight and he may decide it can only be topped by getting married!

My friends and I were wondering if Joaquin is still a virgin?? I know that is private but we are curious Laugh
Offline kitten  
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:59:07 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

hot manBigGrin
Offline sami  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:53:21 PM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:
does anyone know if Heather and Joaquin are living together, I know he has a house I saw it in the movie I'm still here, does anyone know if his girlfriend at the time name Josie was in I'm still here? someone told me but do not know why she would have been in the movie. Laugh Glare

Kitten,
I have no idea whether J & H are living together or if they're even still together for that matter!! My bet if they're together is that they live in the same house. At least I think that would be the normal thing !!
I also wondered who that girl next to him on the dinner table after the concert in Miami must have been. Perhaps it's Josie, 1st time I hear about her actually !!
Offline sami  
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:55:11 PM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:

My friends and I were wondering if Joaquin is still a virgin?? I know that is private but we are curious Laugh

Yeah, I think he said in an interview that he won't do it until he gets married . He's really conservative that way LOL
Offline sami  
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:57:05 PM(UTC)
sami

kitten wrote:
hot manBigGrin

Oh boy ! I forced myself out of it. It's too painful to want someone you can't have actually !!
I'm saying this listening to Smooth Operator Drool
Offline kitten  
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:41:40 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

Kitten,
I have no idea whether J & H are living together or if they're even still together for that matter!! My bet if they're together is that they live in the same house. At least I think that would be the normal thing !!
I also wondered who that girl next to him on the dinner table after the concert in Miami must have been. Perhaps it's Josie, 1st time I hear about her actually !!

I hope they are together but jp don't last long with the girlfriends well lets see what happens at the golden Glare
Offline kitten  
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:49:50 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

Yeah, I think he said in an interview that he won't do it until he gets married . He's really conservative that way LOL

I honestly think he has done the deed, a man like that can not go to waste he needs to do itBlushing
Offline kitten  
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:51:09 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

Kitten,

need some new picture of jp so hotLove
Offline kitten  
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:04:34 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

kitten wrote:
sami wrote:
kitten wrote:

Kitten,

need some new picture of jp so hotLove

I think the dinner was when he was in vegas , lady is sue and don't remember the girl at the table, have to check it outDrool
Offline joy  
#19 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2013 5:34:03 AM(UTC)
joy

Hello Kitten Smile

kitten wrote:
does anyone know if his girlfriend at the time name Josie was in I'm still here? someone told me but do not know why she would have been in the movie.

sami wrote:

I might be wrong, but I think the woman in the Albert Hammond Jr video Joaquin directed might be Josie. I don't know if she actually was his girlfriend or just a friend or if she was in ISH or not. Blink

Offline kitten  
#20 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 3:58:36 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Hahaha Admin! You're too funny !! I don't see that happening !! I think Joaquin isn't the marrying type. I think he will live together with but not marry .. Why? Bec his parents divorced , seen many ppl divorcing .. So marriage isn't what keeps ppl together .. But if he's really madly in love u never Know !!

I agree don't think he is the marrying type, he would have done it my nowLove

p.s. has he ever lived with a girlfriend? I don't know about his love life, so quiteDrool