JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 65534
Options:
  • Attach files to this post?
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tracey Braverman Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2020 10:59:41 AM(UTC)

Although you are not on social media, you must be aware by now of the level of concern amongst your fans regarding this virus. Recently Tom Hanks revealed that he and his wife tested positive for COVID-19, letting the world know that not even Hollywood is immune. I recently got laid off from my job as a college cafeteria worker- on Wednesday our governor shut down all in-class learning at all CUNY and SUNY campuses due to coronavirus fears. Since then I've been confronted by worse and worse news. I don't tend to worry, but as a fan of yours I've grown concerned about your safety and health. Unfortunately, people who smoke tend to be more susceptible to contracting this virus. I'm a big believer that what people do or don't do with their personal lives is none of my business, and I'm certainly in no position to tell others what to do or what not to do. But I'm just throwing this out there. Your fans are very concerned ; some are outright freaking out. I know I did for a few days. I know I risk scorn or anger by sending you this message, and I do apologize. But it comes from the heart. Please stay safe.