JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lola  
#21 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 5:13:15 AM(UTC)
lola
Rank: Joaquin Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/16/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

joy wrote:
Pretty much a good percentage of everything about Joaquin. 





such as?

Not a very nice thing for a fan to say.

There is no reason for him to fake his relationship. it has done damage to his reputation.
Offline justme  
#22 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 5:40:55 AM(UTC)
justme
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/3/2013(UTC)
Posts: 148
Location: Take a guess

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Joy has said she doesn't want to say any more about it right now. I don't think she wants to insult Joaquin which is why she's not speaking about it. She's not obligated to say why she thinks he's faking it. I think it's all right for fans to have negative opinions, sometimes. It doesn't mean anyone dislikes Joaquin as a person, just because they occasionally criticize him. I don't think anyone expects Joaquin to be perfect, or anything like that.

Sorry if this insults anyone at all, by the way, that's not my intention. I think it's harder to judge when someone's being polite or not over the Internet, so I just want to let you know, Lola, I'm not disrespecting you or your opinion. Just pointing out that Joy doesn't have to say why and I don't think she was intending to insult Joaquin.

Anyway, that's all.

Oh, and hi, Kitten. What are your thoughts?

Offline joy  
#23 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 8:39:37 AM(UTC)
joy
Rank: Master of Joaquin

Reputation:

Groups:
Joined: 8/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1,236
Location: Where the heart is.

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello Kitten! 

That was very kind of you, justme.


lola wrote:
such as?

Not a very nice thing for a fan to say.

There is no reason for him to fake his relationship. it has done damage to his reputation.

Hello lola. Welcome to our forum. As you can see, there are lots of topics of discussion about Joaquin here, so as a fan yourself, I hope you'll feel inspired to join in on some of them. You probably know that Joaquin has a couple of films coming out soon and I'm sure we'll have plenty to say about them too, once we've seen them. 

I think you have misunderstood what I meant by the quote you high-lighted. I am at fault here because this is the girlfriend topic; but I didn't mean Joaquin is faking his current relationship - I meant it literally. A good percentage of everything about Joaquin is fake. Now, you are entitled to your opinion, but I'm entitled to mine too and if I want to expand further on my opinion, I will; but only when I feel like it. 

There are a couple of other well-established Joaquin fan forums out there. The regulars on imdb are a good bunch and there's the forum on JP Central. Like I said, we have lots of discussions about Joaquin here, but if this forum isn't to your taste, then fuck off. 




Edited by user Monday, December 16, 2013 8:54:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline lola  
#24 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 8:59:10 AM(UTC)
lola
Rank: Joaquin Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/16/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

joy wrote:
Hello Kitten! 

That was very kind of you, justme.


lola wrote:
such as?

Not a very nice thing for a fan to say.

There is no reason for him to fake his relationship. it has done damage to his reputation.

Hello lola. Welcome to our forum. As you can see, there are lots of topics of discussion about Joaquin here, so as a fan yourself, I hope you'll feel inspired to join in on some of them. You probably know that Joaquin has a couple of films coming out soon and I'm sure we'll have plenty to say about them too, once we've seen them. 

I think you have misunderstood what I meant by the quote you high-lighted. I am at fault here because this is the girlfriend topic; but I didn't mean Joaquin is faking his current relationship - I meant it literally. A good percentage of everything about Joaquin is fake. Now, you are entitled to your opinion, but I'm entitled to mine too and if I want to expand further on my opinion, I will; but only when I feel like it. 

There are a couple of other well-established Joaquin fan forums out there. The regulars on imdb are a good bunch and there's the forum on JP Central. Like I said, we have lots of discussions about Joaquin here, but if this forum isn't to your taste, then fuck off. 






How nice.

I just asked you what you thought was fake and YOU attack me. No wonder nobody posts here. Bye
Offline joy  
#25 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 9:18:13 AM(UTC)
joy
Rank: Master of Joaquin

Reputation:

Groups:
Joined: 8/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1,236
Location: Where the heart is.

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I just get bugged when the only thing Joaquin fans want to talk about are his relationships. Perhaps next time you might think about how you approach someone when asking them a question. 






Offline Indie  
#26 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 2:34:21 PM(UTC)
Indie
Rank: Joaquin Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/16/2013(UTC)
Posts: 3

I wouldn't give it too much thought !
Offline sami  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:05:16 AM(UTC)
sami
Rank: Master of Joaquin

Reputation:

Groups:
Joined: 9/20/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,025

I feel obliged to post something here since I made such a big deal last year. I guess it gave me so much to think about that now I can just laugh, lol. My theory is that Joaquin is in fact an idealist so he's not going to stop his feelings for a superficial thing such as "age". I think this is his logic but I might be wrong and I don't care . It's all so subjective anyway ..
Offline Ex-Fedupandstressed  
#28 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 12:07:57 AM(UTC)
Ex-Fedupandstressed
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 191
Woman
Location: Spain

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
so this is the gossip corner... of course that i'm going to take part... i don't think age is so important... i,m 37 and i have known a lot of times girls younger than me who behavied like my mother... is not the first time that famous people is related with much more younger or older... and my brother in law is 20 years younger than my sister... in other hand it looks like joaquin phoenix must be a big child ... wearing equal than his girlfriend... very nice!
Offline admin  
#29 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 8:28:34 AM(UTC)
admin
Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 5/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,661
Man

Thanks: 302 times
Was thanked: 577 time(s) in 409 post(s)
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline Ex-Fedupandstressed  
#30 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 5:56:22 PM(UTC)
Ex-Fedupandstressed
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 191
Woman
Location: Spain

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
It was her birthday, I know it because I have read it in other forum, and I have to Rain Phoenix in Instagram... as well in facebook it gives you the chance to watch the activity of the people you follow, and Rain had watched a video that they made in a skat roller, where is possible to watch Joaquin skating holding hands with Allie Teilz, both wearing white, and in a very good mood, dancing... I think he must be a very friendly person... it's very short but it's funny to watch him so childish... Rain looks like being very nice person too, she was in the roller too

Offline Ex-Fedupandstressed  
#31 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:00:41 PM(UTC)
Ex-Fedupandstressed
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 191
Woman
Location: Spain

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
In the otther forum there is a hard debate about her... women think she is not the right woman to him ... what do you think as a man ADMINISTRATOR? 
I think she is very nice phisically, even too little feminine for my taste... she always wears his clothes! But anyway, to me that they are very in love and well together! I can't post here the video I mention because it's a privat video that I could watch by accident!
Offline kitten  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:23:05 AM(UTC)
kitten
Rank: Joaquin Devotee

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/2/2013(UTC)
Posts: 421
Woman
United States
Location: Earth

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
admin wrote:

 

I have a question.   is she wearing his white shirt and sweater????? does anyone know??? 

Offline admin  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:08:18 AM(UTC)
admin
Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 5/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,661
Man

Thanks: 302 times
Was thanked: 577 time(s) in 409 post(s)
Fedupandstressed wrote:
...what do you think as a man ADMINISTRATOR? 

Hi Fedupandstressed,

The issue people seem to have is the age difference... well, we all know Joaquin isn't your average Joe... that's one aspect makes him appealing to fans I presume. He just doesn't conform to what people perceive as "the norm" and I think him dating Allie is an extension of that.

It seems Joaquin is very young at heart and in no rush to grow old (good! ), so even though there is a "sizeable" age difference, i'm sure in terms of personality and interests they are on the same level... which means that it's just a physically age difference really, so as long as Allie doesn't mind Joaquin's few grey hairs and middle aged spread, then i say good luck to them both!  Joaquin is a lucky bugger! 
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline kitten  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:19:33 AM(UTC)
kitten
Rank: Joaquin Devotee

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/2/2013(UTC)
Posts: 421
Woman
United States
Location: Earth

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
does anyone know if she is wearing his shirt and sweater in these pictures? what does anyone think?
Offline joy  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:32:13 AM(UTC)
joy
Rank: Master of Joaquin

Reputation:

Groups:
Joined: 8/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1,236
Location: Where the heart is.

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
kitten wrote:

 

I have a question.   is she wearing his white shirt and sweater????? does anyone know??? 


Haven't a clue. Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. A white shirt & black cardigan are quite generic items of clothing so she might have her own. They seem to like to dress alike. 



I really don't care anymore about Joaquin's love life. It's up to him who he dates and none of our business really. I do think though that he's following a well-trodden (Hollywood) path in being an A-list actor dating a much younger lady. It's practically the norm in his line of work and where he lives. Of course, there are exceptions, but Joaquin doesn't seem to be one of them. 










caitlin  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:16:51 PM(UTC)
Guest
Rank: Guest

Groups:
Joined: 5/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 178

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Does anybody know what is heather doing now ?
Offline Ex-Fedupandstressed  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:38:26 PM(UTC)
Ex-Fedupandstressed
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 191
Woman
Location: Spain

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
admin wrote:
Fedupandstressed wrote:
...what do you think as a man ADMINISTRATOR? 

Hi Fedupandstressed,

The issue people seem to have is the age difference... well, we all know Joaquin isn't your average Joe... that's one aspect makes him appealing to fans I presume. He just doesn't conform to what people perceive as "the norm" and I think him dating Allie is an extension of that.

It seems Joaquin is very young at heart and in no rush to grow old (good! ), so even though there is a "sizeable" age difference, i'm sure in terms of personality and interests they are on the same level... which means that it's just a physically age difference really, so as long as Allie doesn't mind Joaquin's few grey hairs and middle aged spread, then i say good luck to them both!  Joaquin is a lucky bugger! 

Agree with you, less in the last part because I think Allie is a lucky bugger...! Yes he is childish and irreverent, and it's his best part!
Offline Ex-Fedupandstressed  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:39:32 PM(UTC)
Ex-Fedupandstressed
Rank: Joaquin Enthusiast

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 191
Woman
Location: Spain

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
kitten wrote:
does anyone know if she is wearing his shirt and sweater in these pictures? what does anyone think?

In fact I think she is wearing all his clothes in complete... LOL while he doesn't wear hers, any problem to me!
Offline Mystaria  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:54:36 PM(UTC)
Mystaria
Rank: Master of Joaquin

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1,256
Woman
United States
Location: Joaquinland;)

Thanks: 417 times
Was thanked: 298 time(s) in 261 post(s)
all I can say is too bad the girlfriend is NOT ME!:) xoxoxoox :( :( :(
Offline sook  
#40 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 4:12:35 AM(UTC)
sook
Rank: Joaquin Admirer

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/21/2013(UTC)
Posts: 34

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I' baaack!!! 
Allie's new Facebook profile picture is up!!
thanks 2 users thanked sook for this useful post.
admin on 7/27/2014(UTC), HippieChick on 7/27/2014(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
7 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.562 seconds.