JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline admin  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:29:24 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
sami wrote:
Admin, When Freddie and Dodd are arrested and they are side to side in jail and they start arguing . Freddie is out of control and Dodd starts giving a speech and after it he pees in the cell toilet. U can't see it but u can hear it because there aren't walls . Do u remember ?

No Sami, i must have completely missed that! The last part of that scene i remember is both of them saying "F-You" to each other lots of times, and then some more jibber-jabber and then that was it! This is why i need to see it again on DVD, so i can pause and rewind! BigGrin

Do you think Joaquin will do any commentary/interviews for the DVD release? Unfortunately, i think there is next to no chance Huh
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline sami  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 6:09:11 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

admin wrote:
No Sami, i must have completely missed that! The last part of that scene i remember is both of them saying "F-You" to each other lots of times, and then some more jibber-jabber and then that was it! This is why i need to see it again on DVD, so i can pause and rewind! BigGrin

I missed many details from the film as well. I actually wasn't paying attention to visuals/background because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to follow the plot. There is a lot going on! I think Joy has seen it twice or did she get a lot out of the first screening?

I didn't watch it again, I wanted to wait a bit. Waiting for the DVD makes sense because it's the perfect film to rewind, pause, and watch multiple times !!

admin wrote:
Do you think Joaquin will do any commentary/interviews for the DVD release? Unfortunately, i think there is next to no chance Huh

Don't be so pessimistic.BigGrin He's done commentary about the film already. It just takes someone putting it together and giving it for him to read.
Offline sami  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 6:25:10 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

No, no no.. Tom Hanks, Dustin Hoffman.. they don't have Joaquin's expression .. It's in the face. He doesn't need to talk. He's the best at this. The other can't really do it as well as him !!!! He moves his eyebrow, or twist the lips, it's all so organic, he doesn't move from one thing to another he morphs it. U know what I mean? It's like clay ! Thats it , he's like clay !!

The scene when he is talking to Dodd towards the end, when he laughs, and he cries, and he laughs again all in a matter of few seconds.. I wanted to freeze it. I was at the tip of my seat..