JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sami  
#61 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:43:09 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

joy wrote:
I found these today on another JP website....

Joaquin trying to sneak into the GG venue...

UserPostedImage

Is this photoshopped ?

joy wrote:

His mom insisted they stop for a photo so she could have something for the family album...Nice pic.

UserPostedImage

Joy , is this from the globes this year ? I look at Joaquin's eyes and it looks like he's taken a sedative or sth. He must really get so nervous I feel bad for him!!

His mom has amazing cheek bones , ultra white teeth and amazing skin ! She seems very sweet .. Reminds me of my mom s bit. She's so nurturing like that too !
Offline kitten  
#62 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:36:16 PM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
sami wrote:
joy wrote:
I found these today on another JP website....

Joaquin trying to sneak into the GG venue...

UserPostedImage

Is this photoshopped ?

joy wrote:

His mom insisted they stop for a photo so she could have something for the family album...Nice pic.

UserPostedImage

Joy , is this from the globes this year ? I look at Joaquin's eyes and it looks like he's taken a sedative or sth. He must really get so nervous I feel bad for him!!

His mom has amazing cheek bones , ultra white teeth and amazing skin ! She seems very sweet .. Reminds me of my mom s bit. She's so nurturing like that too !

I must be nuts but I see something on his ring finger, I must be going crazy, something that shines
Offline sami  
#63 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 2:25:48 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Hi Kitten,
I don't think ur going crazy but you must be suggesting yourself to see it. I looked really closely and I can't see anything. I'd bet money on it !
Offline kitten  
#64 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 3:02:55 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Hi Kitten,
I don't think ur going crazy but you must be suggesting yourself to see it. I looked really closely and I can't see anything. I'd bet money on it !

I am going nuts, four of my friends say there is nothing on his finger, but why do is see something that has a gold shine
on his finger, oh my it is very thin and has a shine. oh well Love

also when I was watching the gg I thought I saw something on his finger, but was too far away from the view, I must be dreaming LOL
Offline admin  
#65 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 3:12:25 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
kitten,

Wishful thinking maybe? BigGrin

The only thing i constantly see in Joaquin's fingers is a cigarette!

Look, even when he went up to collect his L.A. Film critics award he was rolling a cigarette... Flapper

UserPostedImage

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline kitten  
#66 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 3:41:44 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

admin wrote:
kitten,

Wishful thinking maybe? BigGrin

Look, even when he went up to collect his L.A. Film critics award he was rolling a cigarette... Flapper

UserPostedImage

OMG, I thought that he was reading something from a paper or something not sure, I was wondering what is up with the
cigarette all the time, needs to cut down on that. I just hope we see more of JP
Offline joy  
#67 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 6:35:52 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
sami wrote:
Is this photoshopped ?

I thought it might be because the angle of Joaquin's head doesn't look right somehow. I don't think it is photoshopped though - just how the camera captured him at that moment, mid stride.

sami wrote:
Joy , is this from the globes this year ?

Yes, I believe both of the photos are. Take a look at Joaquin's mom's dress and Joaquin's tux and bow tie.

UserPostedImage

Quote:
I look at Joaquin's eyes and it looks like he's taken a sedative or sth. He must really get so nervous I feel bad for him!!

I don’t think Joaquin looks particularly well in any of the photos from the recent awards. It’s difficult to tell for sure though because it may just be down to bad lighting and an unfortunate camera shot eg: mid-blink or between smiles. In the photo with his mom Joaquin does look heavy-lidded but that might just be down to being caught mid-blink. He looks very tired though which is understandable given that he was attending his third awards ceremony in as many days. We know how he feels about these things so they’ve likely been stressful for him. I’m leaning towards him not having taken a sedative but if he did take something for his nerves, my guess is that it would be of the herbal variety rather than the pharmaceutical.
I agree: Joaquin’s mom looks fabulous! She does seem very family-centred and nurturing.

kitten wrote:
I must be nuts but I see something on his ring finger, I must be going crazy, something that shines

Kitten, I don’t see a ring on Joaquin’s finger in this photo. However, some married couples choose not to wear rings so that doesn’t mean Joaquin isn’t married. Maybe take a look at HC’s ring finger? BigGrin

Offline joy  
#68 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 6:39:15 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

admin wrote:

UserPostedImage

Laugh

Offline joy  
#69 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 7:00:49 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

You know how Joaquin said we should call him Kitten? And I suggested earlier that we might need a new nick-name for him - Hunny Bunny? Or maybe poodle, because of the perm? (Kevin Keegan's hairstyle is called 'the poodle'). Well, I found this pic....

UserPostedImage

Awww! BigGrin
Offline kitten  
#70 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 11:54:42 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
sami wrote:
Is this photoshopped ?

I thought it might be because the angle of Joaquin's head doesn't look right somehow. I don't think it is photoshopped though - just how the camera captured him at that moment, mid stride.

sami wrote:
Joy , is this from the globes this year ?

Yes, I believe both of the photos are. Take a look at Joaquin's mom's dress and Joaquin's tux and bow tie.

UserPostedImage

Quote:
I look at Joaquin's eyes and it looks like he's taken a sedative or sth. He must really get so nervous I feel bad for him!!

I don’t think Joaquin looks particularly well in any of the photos from the recent awards. It’s difficult to tell for sure though because it may just be down to bad lighting and an unfortunate camera shot eg: mid-blink or between smiles. In the photo with his mom Joaquin does look heavy-lidded but that might just be down to being caught mid-blink. He looks very tired though which is understandable given that he was attending his third awards ceremony in as many days. We know how he feels about these things so they’ve likely been stressful for him. I’m leaning towards him not having taken a sedative but if he did take something for his nerves, my guess is that it would be of the herbal variety rather than the pharmaceutical.
I agree: Joaquin’s mom looks fabulous! She does seem very family-centred and nurturing.

kitten wrote:

Kitten, I don’t see a ring on Joaquin’s finger in this photo. However, some married couples choose not to wear rings so that doesn’t mean Joaquin isn’t married. Maybe take a look at HC’s ring finger? BigGrin

I agree that Joaquin did not look well and I am very concern with him, I don't know him but I am concern. maybe something with
his girlfriend is going on ,I was surprise that she was not on his arm at he gg, I was surprise that he had her at the red carpet for the master in venice but that was four months ago, they looked happy a week a go grocery shopping so I was shock that she was not with him at all the party this week, so maybe that is on his deal and that is why he is so blue not sure but was hoping that they work out he just need a good woman, Love
would work out he looks so happy with heather,

Offline sami  
#71 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 12:20:47 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Joy,

Thanks for letting me know your impression (re:photoshop) it's a bit awkward . He must have been really sneaking in . I thought you were joking , hehe !

The mid blink happens a lot and I didn't even think about it . I think Actors wear make up during red carpets because otherwise the camera flashes make them look pale . Tbh , he reminds me of myself lately , I have been having sleeping problems. That's how u look when u haven't been sleeping all night long and y have to function anyway the next day !!

Kitten, just because Heather didn't go to the globes it doesn't mean they aren't together . They don't have to go together everywhere . Look PTA for example, he hasn't brought his wife to any of The Master ceremonies nor Amy Adams her hubby and it doesn't mean they are divorcing or anything . That's the way I see it .. I'm not suspicious .

".. It would be of the herbal variety rather than the pharmaceutical .."

Ok, do u think he smoked a joint ? Hehe :-)

Kitten, Don't worry about Joaquin. I'm sure if he wanted to get married he would .. It's okay :-)

Joy, I love the poodle....
Offline sami  
#72 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:49:32 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

There is an article on the NY today regarding Armstrong scandal .. their position is pretty much : " Well, what is the big deal, anyway everybody lies all the time?" I thought, well Joaquin doesn't lie. Cool
Offline kitten  
#73 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:39:28 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Joy,

Thanks for letting me know your impression (re:photoshop) it's a bit awkward . He must have been really sneaking in . I thought you were joking , hehe !

The mid blink happens a lot and I didn't even think about it . I think Actors wear make up during red carpets because otherwise the camera flashes make them look pale . Tbh , he reminds me of myself lately , I have been having sleeping problems. That's how u look when u haven't been sleeping all night long and y have to function anyway the next day !!

Kitten, just because Heather didn't go to the globes it doesn't mean they aren't together . They don't have to go together everywhere . Look PTA for example, he hasn't brought his wife to any of The Master ceremonies nor Amy Adams her hubby and it doesn't mean they are divorcing or anything . That's the way I see it .. I'm not suspicious .

Kitten, Don't worry about Joaquin. I'm sure if he wanted to get married he would .. It's okay :-)

guess you are wright, I know he keeps his girls very private under the radar , just hope he is happy Laugh
Offline joy  
#74 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:54:14 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

sami wrote:
The mid blink happens a lot and I didn't even think about it . I think Actors wear make up during red carpets because otherwise the camera flashes make them look pale .

Yes, I think this is so too. With the speed of cameras these days it’s easy to capture every slight movement and then choose just a few for distribution. I wonder sometimes if certain photos are chosen for particular reasons? Joaquin has spoken about this in the past saying something along the lines of how he’s been snapped just getting off a plane after a long flight, in mid sneeze or something and then the caption is ‘Joaquin Phoenix hung-over and back on the booze’ or whatever. If I had to stand in front of a lot of camera flashbulbs all my pics would have me with screwed up and blinking eyes. Blink Laugh

sami wrote:
Tbh , he reminds me of myself lately , I have been having sleeping problems. That's how u look when u haven't been sleeping all night long and y have to function anyway the next day !!

I agree. I've been there too.

sami wrote:

Haha! Who knows?! I was actually thinking of other herbal medicine. Cool

sami wrote:

I imagine Admin thought “Cute animals??!! RollEyes Soppy girls!” or something like that. Laugh Hugs, Admin! Smile

kitten wrote:
I agree that Joaquin did not look well and I am very concern with him, I don't know him but I am concern. maybe something with
his girlfriend is going on ,I was surprise that she was not on his arm at he gg, I was surprise that he had her at the red carpet for the master in venice but that was four months ago, they looked happy a week a go grocery shopping so I was shock that she was not with him at all the party this week, so maybe that is on his deal and that is why he is so blue not sure but was hoping that they work out he just need a good woman, Love

sami wrote:

I agree with Sami, Kitten. Also, it may be that HC had other commitments, work or family for example, which meant she couldn’t attend with Joaquin; or she was unwell; or she just didn’t want to go to the GGs. Maybe Joaquin knows what a rough deal some fans give his girlfriends and he didn’t want to expose her to that. Whatever the reason, we don’t know the reason. I’m sure that if Joaquin wants everyone to know that they’re still together, he’ll let everyone know. Smile

Joaquin was at the GGs with his mom so it seems reasonable to assume that if there is cause for concern with him, for whatever reason, his mom will be looking after him in whatever way moms can and do.

sami wrote:
There is an article on the NY today regarding Armstrong scandal .. their position is pretty much : " Well, what is the big deal, anyway everybody lies all the time?" I thought, well Joaquin doesn't lie. Cool

Certainly not about taking drugs to enhance his cycling performance! Wink

kitten wrote:
guess you are wright, I know he keeps his girls very private under the radar , just hope he is happy Laugh

Does Joaquin have a harem then? Laugh Wink
Offline joy  
#75 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:22:55 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

This is the introduction RDJ gave to Jodie Foster's CBdeM award speech. The camera pans to the floor a few times and Joaquin can be seen on a number of these shots. In the segment where JF is being given a hamster Blink Laugh Joaquin can be seen enjoying the moment. BigGrin

https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=K0KzS1bMk1E&NR=1
Offline admin  
#76 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:41:37 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

joy wrote:
I imagine Admin thought “Cute animals??!! RollEyes Soppy girls!” or something like that. Laugh Hugs, Admin! Smile

Yes Joy, you're quite right, unless it's a picture of Joaquin in bunny suit or of him smoking a little cat... no more photos of cute animals, i don't think my stomach could take it Flapper

Offline admin  
#77 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:44:21 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

It's a couple of year old now, but maybe this is a clue as to why Joaquin doesn't like to hang around on the red carpet at ceremonies!

Cool

Offline joy  
#78 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:55:29 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

admin wrote:
joy wrote:

Yes Joy, you're quite right, unless it's a picture of Joaquin in bunny suit or of him smoking a little cat... no more photos of cute animals, i don't think my stomach could take it Flapper

Laugh What you got against little cats?? They're much nicer to look at than Steve Tyler! Scared

I think Joaquin is enjoying himself in that clip. Cool

Offline kitten  
#79 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:04:16 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
sami wrote:
The mid blink happens a lot and I didn't even think about it . I think Actors wear make up during red carpets because otherwise the camera flashes make them look pale .

Yes, I think this is so too. With the speed of cameras these days it’s easy to capture every slight movement and then choose just a few for distribution. I wonder sometimes if certain photos are chosen for particular reasons? Joaquin has spoken about this in the past saying something along the lines of how he’s been snapped just getting off a plane after a long flight, in mid sneeze or something and then the caption is ‘Joaquin Phoenix hung-over and back on the booze’ or whatever. If I had to stand in front of a lot of camera flashbulbs all my pics would have me with screwed up and blinking eyes. Blink Laugh

sami wrote:
Tbh , he reminds me of myself lately , I have been having sleeping problems. That's how u look when u haven't been sleeping all night long and y have to function anyway the next day !!

I agree. I've been there too.

sami wrote:

Haha! Who knows?! I was actually thinking of other herbal medicine. Cool

sami wrote:

kitten wrote:

sami wrote:

I agree with Sami, Kitten. Also, it may be that HC had other commitments, work or family for example, which meant she couldn’t attend with Joaquin; or she was unwell; or she just didn’t want to go to the GGs. Maybe Joaquin knows what a rough deal some fans give his girlfriends and he didn’t want to expose her to that. Whatever the reason, we don’t know the reason. I’m sure that if Joaquin wants everyone to know that they’re still together, he’ll let everyone know. Smile

Joaquin was at the GGs with his mom so it seems reasonable to assume that if there is cause for concern with him, for whatever reason, his mom will be looking after him in whatever way moms can and do.

sami wrote:

Certainly not about taking drugs to enhance his cycling performance! Wink

kitten wrote:

Does Joaquin have a harem then? Laugh Wink

I must be nuts but when they show him well the camera was on jodie foster I saw a ring on his finger , but everybody says no ring
and the picture of him on the red carpet I see something gold and thin on his finger, but everyone say no dice. I am tell the truth
or and I nuts some look at his finger, Love
Offline joy  
#80 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:54:00 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

OK, I believe you! You see a ring on his finger! And.........the moral of this story is.....what?