JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline admin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:51:09 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Check out the beard shape! Looks like Joaquin is slowly transforming into Doc Sportello for Inherent Vice! Cool

UserPostedImage

"Joaquin Phoenix and Heather Christie Out For a Stroll In This Photo: Heather Christie, Joaquin Phoenix "The Master" actor Joaquin Phoenix is looking a little worse for wear while out and about with his girlfriend Heather Christie in Venice, California on March 12, 2013. The happy couple don"t mind getting dirty and walk along barefoot!"

More photos here:

http://www.fashionmagazi...tie-out-for-a-stroll.php

I know the description says it's Heather Christie, but you know what, i don't think it is? What do you guys think? Has Joaquin got himself a new girlfriend?

UserPostedImage

Different face shape.. and no tattoo on her neck? Or was that a temporary tattoo? I don't know! Confused What do you think?

[img]http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1411531.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Joaquin+Phoenix+and+Heather+Christie[/img]

Not tattoos on her feet either:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Laugh

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:42:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Sponsor
Good Girls Fake It
Offline kitten  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:52:24 PM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
admin wrote:
I know the description says it's Heather Christie, but you know what, i don't think it is? What do you guys think? Has Joaquin got himself a new girlfriend?

when I first saw the pictures that does not look like the same girl, the face is different and no tattoo's I guess he has a new woman, Drool

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:49:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Trimmed quote

Offline admin  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:53:30 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

Apparently, some people think the girl strolling with Joaquin is "America's next top model 2012 winner" Sophie Sumner (British by nationality, but born in Spain)...

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

SophieSumner.com

Could well be... BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:02:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:26:29 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

she is very pretty, Joaquin girls are all very pretty, I liked him with Heather they look like a good match, but we do not
know what happen. it is strange to see him with someone else I read that he was with the other girl for a while Drool

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:02:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Trimmed quote

Offline deanna_demola  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:18:51 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

I don't think it's Heather! Wow if that's Sophie Summers, she is gorgeous! Go Joaquin! Flapper I hope they have a nice relationship going and Joaquin's happy because that's the most important thing! I was wondering why his beard looked so strange! You guys think it's for Inherent Vice? :)
Offline admin  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:29:21 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

I think the most shocking thing about these latest photos of Joaquin is not that it's with a new girl and or his "Doc Sportello" look either... it's the fact Joaquin hasn't got a cigarette in his hand! How rare! Laugh

Offline kitten  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:52:15 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
I don't think it's Heather! Wow if that's Sophie Summers, she is gorgeous! Go Joaquin! Flapper I hope they have a nice relationship going and Joaquin's happy because that's the most important thing! I was wondering why his beard looked so strange! You guys think it's for Inherent Vice? :)

he does look happy, and she is gorgeous, it funny my 19 year old cousin is in love with her, he like get some JoaquinDrool
Offline justme  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:46:46 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yeah, that's not Heather Christie. Ooh, don't know if he's ever dated a Brit before. They look happy. Hope the beard is for Inherent Vice!Laugh
Joaquin-and this isn't a criticism-doesn't seem to last too long with women, though. I think the last time he was in a serious relationship which he confirmed was in about 2005-ish. When he was dating Topaz Page-Green. They went out for about two years from around 2003-2005. Since then, he's been more guarded about his relationships, and they haven't really lasted as long. Not a criticism, just pointing something out. Maybe he prefers to focus on work.
Still,he seems happy right now.BigGrin And yeah, I've just realised that's definitely not Heather Christie-she doesn't have the ankle tattoos Heather had. Someone said they broke up around December-before the pics in January came out. Apparently, the pictures had the wrong date on or something?Confused
Anyway, looks like he's got someone new.
Offline joy  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:54:00 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Are these photos staged? As in set up? It seems like it to me.
Offline admin  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:03:50 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

joy wrote:
Are these photos staged? As in set up? It seems like it to me.

Hi Joy,

That's an interesting thought! I don't see it myself, looking at all the photos it looks like they were caught unawares to me... Joaquin even takes his arm from around Sophie when he spots they are being photographed... but i guess if you didn't really want to be seen you wouldn't go to a popular place like Venice beach during daylight Confused Who knows! I'm sure Joaquin doesn't care! BigGrin

Offline joy  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:25:19 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

admin wrote:
I'm sure Joaquin doesn't care! BigGrin

Hi Admin,

In that outfit, maybe he doesn't. Laugh
Offline admin  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:47:06 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

joy wrote:
Hi Admin,

In that outfit, maybe he doesn't. Laugh

Yeah, there's a fella around my way, who's not the full ticket, that likes to walk around the streets dressed like Joaquin in that photo... in mid-winter. I'll have to ask him if he's a Joaquin fan Laugh

Offline kitten  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:54:30 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

admin wrote:
I think the most shocking thing about these latest photos of Joaquin is not that it's with a new girl and or his "Doc Sportello" look either... it's the fact Joaquin hasn't got a cigarette in his hand! How rare! Laugh

what is up with the beard? he has it different this time , shaved in the chin area, I know no cigarette that is a first, maybe
she does not like cigs? Blink
Offline justme  
#14 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 1:23:15 AM(UTC)
justme

Ha ha. It looks like he's been on the beach or something!Confused
Kitten, maybe, but I can't see him giving them up straight away. It can take AGES to quit smoking and going cold turkey would not be enjoyable, especially if you've smoked for as long as Joaquin has!
I've heard some stuff online as to how they got together, if anyone's interested:
OK, from what I've heard Sophie Sumner was at the Oscars afterparty-according to her twitter, she was there-and she spent some time in LA afterwards, before coming back to London for a bit-she's a Brit-and then going back to LA just under a week ago. So, looks like they got together pretty recently!
Apparently-and again, this is something I've heard online-Heather Christie's dating someone new.
Anyway, let's see what happens. Though Joaquin will be filming Inherent Vice in the next few months. When his next films premiere, maybe we'll see if Sophie's with him, then.
Offline kitten  
#15 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 2:04:17 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

justme wrote:
Ha ha. It looks like he's been on the beach or something!Confused
Kitten, maybe, but I can't see him giving them up straight away. It can take AGES to quit smoking and going cold turkey would not be enjoyable, especially if you've smoked for as long as Joaquin has!
I've heard some stuff online as to how they got together, if anyone's interested:
OK, from what I've heard Sophie Sumner was at the Oscars afterparty-according to her twitter, she was there-and she spent some time in LA afterwards, before coming back to London for a bit-she's a Brit-and then going back to LA just under a week ago. So, looks like they got together pretty recently!
Apparently-and again, this is something I've heard online-Heather Christie's dating someone new.
Anyway, let's see what happens. Though Joaquin will be filming Inherent Vice in the next few months. When his next films premiere, maybe we'll see if Sophie's with him, then.

I hope he stop smoking, oh I think that Sofie is a friend and they are just have fun, hope in has fun, Drool
Offline joy  
#16 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 7:28:13 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

admin wrote:
Yeah, there's a fella around my way, who's not the full ticket, that likes to walk around the streets dressed like Joaquin in that photo... in mid-winter. I'll have to ask him if he's a Joaquin fan Laugh

Haha! I bet he doesn’t get to date talent-show winning models though, does he? I wonder why?

kitten wrote:
what is up with the beard? he has it different this time , shaved in the chin area

Maybe the beard is his 1970s one for ‘Inherent Vice’?

I still think there's something 'staged' about these photos. Doesn't he remove his arm to fish his keys out of his pocket? However, if they did hook up at the Oscars (or the BAFTAs?) then my feeling sorry for him being alone does make me feel like a bit of a *mug* Oh well...

PS: Why not post something instead of just reading? 30 lurkers!

Offline admin  
#17 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 7:58:27 AM(UTC)
admin

Man

joy wrote:
I still think there's something 'staged' about these photos.

Hey Joy, you know, you may be right...

... what if Joaquin is doing something clever here. What if he is starting to get into his Doc Sportello character pre-shooting, just as he did with Freddie for The Master. Doc Sportello has an ex-girlfriend called Shasta Fay Hepworth (who was rumored to be played by Charlize Theron at one point). Maybe over the coming weeks and months we'll see him doing all kinds of stuff and people will think it's Joaquin, but really it's him being Doc Sportello... it would be a great teaser campaign for the movie that's for sure! Cool

After "I'm still here" i wouldn't out anything past him! BigGrin

Offline justme  
#18 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 11:42:46 PM(UTC)
justme

Do you know, admin, I wouldn't be surprised at all by that!
From what I've heard, most people think this is kind of a casual thing. Since Joaquin's about to start filming, he might not want a serious relationship right now-he might just want to have fun. Anyway, I guess Joaquin and Sophie are the only people who'll really know what's going on, no matter how much we speculate.
I'm actually really looking forward to reading Inherent Vice-it looks pretty good. Maybe at the premieres of Low Life and Her, we'll see if Sophie accompanies Joaquin, or if he goes alone. Or with someone else.
Someone said-and I'm not sure if this is a rumour or not-that Heather Christie is dating someone new, by the way. Ah, well. Maybe she and Joaquin just weren't meant to be.
Still, let's see what happens with Sophie.
Offline joy  
#19 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:42:50 PM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

At a liquour store in West Hollywood March 16th.

Looks like Joaquin is in a hurry!

Offline justme  
#20 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:56:38 PM(UTC)
justme

Yeah, and Sophie's walking behind him.  That is Sophie, right? I've noticed a lot of the time his girlfriends walk behind him in pictures. I heard somewhere that Joaquin asks them to do that, so that people don't know who he's dating to prevent them being hounded by the press or anything. But yeah.

That's a lot of stuff he's got in his bag!