JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sami  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:58:01 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups: Guests

. I agree Kitten, I'm sure Sophie is old news already . Hello? What do they even talk about ? It's the equivalent of me dating a 19 year old . I couldn't even make myself get into it, really ?

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:13:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:28:31 AM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

sami wrote:
. I agree Kitten, I'm sure Sophie is old news already . Hello? What do they even talk about ? It's the equivalent of me dating a 19 year old . I couldn't even make myself get into it, really ?

this girl I chat with on facebook says it is done with Joaquin and the new girl,  she is with her model friends in Beverly Hills, Ca , so I hope he had some fun,   

Offline kitten  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:30:25 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:

I hope Joaquin and the girl are not talking (get it), 

Offline sami  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:33:54 AM(UTC)
sami

Well, sure Kitten. It's all about sex , after all. I once went out w a 57 year old. I thought he was 47 so after 2 days I found out .. And I broke up w him immediately . He didn't wanna tell me his age . He said he didn't like women his age be aus he didn't like how they looked. Ass*le. I see Joaquin likes fresh meat too.
Offline kitten  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:40:51 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Well, sure Kitten. It's all about sex , after all. I once went out w a 57 year old. I thought he was 47 so after 2 days I found out .. And I broke up w him immediately . He didn't wanna tell me his age . He said he didn't like women his age be aus he didn't like how they looked. Ass*le. I see Joaquin likes fresh meat too.

lol, lol oh my, 

my friend still thinks he is a virgin, I am lol so bad , 

Offline justme  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:55:35 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yeah, I predicted it wouldn't last that long. I'm sure Sophie knew it was a casual thing. Joaquin will be off filming soon, so maybe now would be a weird time to start a new relationship anyway.
Offline admin  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:48:42 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
The general vibe, if i'm reading it right, is that people seem to have a problem with Joaquin and Sophie... but they didn't have a problem with Joaquin and Heather?

Why is that? Both models as a profession, both roughly the same age, looks similar too... what's the beef? 

It must drive Joaquin insane all this fascination with his personal life... no wonder he shakes his head at it all 

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline sami  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:58:25 AM(UTC)
sami

Admin, this quote below got buried. This is the real reason I'm upset. It's not just Sophie, she's at the end of a long list.

sami wrote:
What Joaquin cannot do is make a big point of criticizing celebrity culture and Hollywood for its superficial values and then walk around barefoot with a top model 15 years younger than him . Hello ??? So he doesn't like celebrity culture and won't put up with it but all the benefits ( I.e. young hot women ) yes. ++++++ what about those superficial Hollywood values like image ??? Give me a break !! I can't take him seriously anymore . When he goes : " oh poor animals" oh now he's playing the sensitive card . Next moment he turns around he'll play the bad boy card , then the serious actor card.. Doesn't matter if it doesn't add up to him, apparently ..one thing shouldn't be related to another ... Yeah Right ! And to think all these years I believed him !! GRRR

Offline admin  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:10:15 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Sami,

Yeah, but it's not as if he puts his personal relationships on parade in the media (unlike the majority of actors/actresses)? From the way he acts, it seems that he doesn't like to shine a spotlight on this area in his life... seems pretty mutually exclusive to acting, PETA and awards ceremonies to me?

You would have a "better" opinion of him if he was married to someone his same age with children now?

What do others think?

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline joy  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:20:23 AM(UTC)
joy

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)

ISH was about people’s attitude to celebrity too. How celebrities are praised and hyped and then pulled down. How news about celebrities is created and broadcast – not just on tv and print media but on the internet too. How speculation about celebrities creates false news and so on. In that sense, these 2 sets of photos of Joaquin & SS are an ISH moment.

Offline sami  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:31:13 AM(UTC)
sami

admin wrote:
It must drive Joaquin insane all this fascination with his personal life... no wonder he shakes his head at it all 

I'm not fascinated by his personal life. I wouldn't have even seen those pics if u hadn't pulled them out and gave them a big title . U wanted to entertain so u used Joaquin's private life too. Don't play the victim card now .
If Joaquin doesn't want to be judged why does he keep giving ppl reasons to judge him?

I wouldn't think better of him if he married and had children. This is not what my critique is about . And I don't enjoy putting him down after all these time praising him. I'm hurting a lot .

As I said, I better move on to something that makes me happier because this is giving me way too much pain. I feel for feeling what I feel. I feel bad for not saying it and I feel bad for saying it . I feel bad for judging him and I feel bad for nit judging him. I just feel bad no matter what.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:56:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:45:28 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
admin wrote:

I'm not fascinated by his personal life. I wouldn't have even seen those pics if u hadn't pulled them out and gave them a big title . U wanted to entertain so u used Joaquin's private life too. Don't play the victim card now . If Joaquin doesn't want to be judged why does he keep giving ppl reasons to judge him? I wouldn't think better of him if he married and had children. This is not what my critique is about . And I don't enjoy putting him down after all these time praising him. I'm hurting a lot . As I said, I better move on to something that makes me happier because this is giving me way too much pain. I feel for feeling what I feel. I feel bad for not saying it and I feel bad for saying it . I feel bad for judging him and I feel bad for nit judging him. I just feel bad no matter what.

I think Joaquin should hook up with Megan Ellison (Annapurna pictures) she is a billionaire and very pretty and the pictrues of Joaquin and Megan are cute and she is 28 oh my,     

now that I think about that she is not a model ,  she pretty but not skinny and model type,   

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:50:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sami  
#53 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:24:00 AM(UTC)
sami

Yes, I've noticed that too .. Seeing Joaquin's preferences she (Megan) might be too intellectual for his taste though ?

I am also wondering what is the influence of Joaquin's mother in his life.. Because she is married to a much younger man. I don't know his age but he seems about 20 or 15 years younger than her.

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:31:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#54 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:40:23 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Yes, I've noticed that too .. Seeing Joaquin's preferences she (Megan) might be too intellectual for his taste though ? I am also wondering what is the influence of Joaquin's mother in his life.. Because she is married to a much younger man. I don't know his age but he seems about 20 or 15 years younger than her.

I think his mother husband is 20 years younger , and he looks much younger then her,  what is up with Joaquin father?    

I think Magan is very pretty, but Joaquin likes , well we know what he likes

Offline sami  
#55 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:42:48 AM(UTC)
sami

Joaquin likes tits and ass , long legs and skinny arms basically, .. All men like the same but at some point they realize that making short term sacrifices will give them long term benefits and so they settle.. Joaquin doesn't .

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:56:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#56 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 2:59:43 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

sami wrote:
Joaquin likes tits and ass , long legs and skinny arms basically, .. He comes across as really superficial but at the same time look how it's working for him.. It's not. So I don't know what is he telling himself but it clearly doesn't work unless he has no intention of making it work anyways... In any case, it none of my business. I basically have 0 patience for men like Joaquin. I like him as an artist but as a man i would have broken his legs already.

oh my, lol, lol

all those girls look the same some have black hair and some blonde hair, the only girl that looked different was to me Liv .     

Offline sami  
#57 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:04:59 AM(UTC)
sami

Oh my , lol .. U took that quote ! I had deleted it already for a more politically correct .. Oops. Well. Whatever.

I agree Kitten ( re: Liv)
Offline justme  
#58 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:19:08 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I don't know who Joaquin will end up with-or if he will end up with anyone. To be honest, he has said he doesn't want to get married, and settle and judging by his dating patterns, he's apparently sticking to it.

I actually think Joaquin would be all right with fairly intellectual people-I just think he seems to prefer at least, at the moment, to go for models, simply because the girls he's dating (much younger than him, sometimes looking for their own start in the fame world) ask for less commitment. Someone older or more intellectual or even just more ready to settle, might ask for more than Joaquin would be prepared to give.

I don't think all men go for the same types, Sami. No disrespect, or anything, but I don't think they do. I think a lot go for that type, but not everyone. I know one guy who took one look at the girls Joaquin Phoenix dated in a photo, and said he wouldn't go out with any of them, unless he liked them for who they were. D'aww. Though yeah, maybe he's in the minority in some circumstances.

Though, to be honest, I find young guys and teenage boys do seem to go for that type. And with the whole "acting immature" thing, I think yeah, this might be a tad immature of Joaquin. I'm not saying he's a bad person, or anything. Just maybe a tad immature at times. A lot of guys are.

Anyway, it's just my opinion. Though, yeah, Sami and Kitten, I would agree with you that he's gone for the same type a lot, apart from Liv. Interestingly, Liv is the one he lasted the longest with and seemed to be the most serious with. They made a sweet couple when they were together but she ended up marrying one of Joaquin's friends, Royston Langdon.

What does everyone else think?

Offline sook  
#59 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:28:05 AM(UTC)
sook

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi, I'm Ellie and I'm new here.
I've been reading this forum for a while and I decided to register today.
I just want to point out that it was Topaz, not Liv with whom Joaquin lasted longest.
I agree with those who say that he's just not ready to settle down and now he's focused on a physical aspect of a romance.
Personally, I doubt he will ever settle down and have a family. Some guys are just not made for it. But maybe one day, he'll get tired of the superficiality of his relationships and settle down with someone who has more than just looks.

oh and I also want to add that I think this Sophie girl is sweet. Maybe she'll be able to keep him beside her for a while.
Offline kitten  
#60 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:32:09 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

justme wrote:

I don't know who Joaquin will end up with-or if he will end up with anyone. To be honest, he has said he doesn't want to get married, and settle and judging by his dating patterns, he's apparently sticking to it.

I actually think Joaquin would be all right with fairly intellectual people-I just think he seems to prefer at least, at the moment, to go for models, simply because the girls he's dating (much younger than him, sometimes looking for their own start in the fame world) ask for less commitment. Someone older or more intellectual or even just more ready to settle, might ask for more than Joaquin would be prepared to give.

I don't think all men go for the same types, Sami. No disrespect, or anything, but I don't think they do. I think a lot go for that type, but not everyone. I know one guy who took one look at the girls Joaquin Phoenix dated in a photo, and said he wouldn't go out with any of them, unless he liked them for who they were. D'aww. Though yeah, maybe he's in the minority in some circumstances.

Though, to be honest, I find young guys and teenage boys do seem to go for that type. And with the whole "acting immature" thing, I think yeah, this might be a tad immature of Joaquin. I'm not saying he's a bad person, or anything. Just maybe a tad immature at times. A lot of guys are.

Anyway, it's just my opinion. Though, yeah, Sami and Kitten, I would agree with you that he's gone for the same type a lot, apart from Liv. Interestingly, Liv is the one he lasted the longest with and seemed to be the most serious with. They made a sweet couple when they were together but she ended up marrying one of Joaquin's friends, Royston Langdon.

What does everyone else think?

I think that he will not marry he not the marrying type, I think he will go from girl to girl,  I think the girl he was into was Tropez Green,  he looked good with her and did not see the walking in frount of her pictures. yes I do think that Joaquin is immature and spoild with the girls, so until he grow up he will be single and girl to girl.  I do think he a good guy to a point .  but not a good boyfriend to the girls,