JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sami  
#81 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:49:13 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Admin,

I hope I didn't offend you. I just treat you as I'd talk to a friend .. I don't mean anything wrong . Just for the record BigGrin
Offline admin  
#82 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:04:53 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
sami wrote:
Admin,

I hope I didn't offend you. I just treat you as I'd talk to a friend .. I don't mean anything wrong . Just for the record BigGrin

Hi Sami,

Of course not! BigGrin

It was just a suggestion, there seems to be a lot of people interested in whether Joaquin uses, or did use, twitter. I think one of the main search terms that people find this forum is by searching for "joaquin phoenix twitter" on google or something like that. Seems to be a point of high interest from fans! Confused

I just thought the best chance of finding out was an informal quick and friendly "tweet" to Joaquin's sister Rain... after all she uses twitter and is familiar with all that social media stuff. I think that's a better chance than trying to get some formal response from Joaquin's PR person.

Anyway, judging by Joaquin in the Miley Cyrus TWLOHA video... i'd be surprise if Joaquin was able to find the on switch on a computer, let alone use twitter Flapper
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline sami  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:11:31 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Cool Admin ThumpUp You're right ! A lot of people wonder whether he has twitter .. and I agree with you .. I imagine him not being very computer oriented !
Offline noraphoenix69  
#84 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
noraphoenix69

Groups: Registered
Woman

I wish he will make a twitter account. I know he love to be private person, but I wish that. Anyway, I understand him!
Offline deanna_demola  
#85 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:12:44 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Okay who runs the Joaquin twitter page? They're bad mouthing Joaquin so much right now and I am quite angry. The hell? Whoever it is does obviously doesn't understand Joaquin, calling him immature for dating younger women and having an on and off again relationship? Well maybe he has a hard time staying with someone who is willing to go through all the things acting comes with. Maybe he's afraid of having a relationship because he's afraid he can't provide them with the love they deserve. How about you think about Joaquin's feelings. He has so many great qualities and at of all these things you pick his relationship status to bad mouth him and tell him what he can and can't do? Are you serious? Who runs the twitter page because their view has been obscured by something for some reason and I'm really angry. Joaquin is a great man, a kind, sweet, adorable, humble, fun loving man. Mad
Offline justme  
#86 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:18:12 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What's the Joaquin twitter page?Confused
Offline justme  
#87 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:29:08 AM(UTC)
justme

I didn't mean, what is a twitter page, by the way,LOL I just meant, what's the official name?
Offline deanna_demola  
#88 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:30:04 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

@jPfan something like that. Was it Sami???!!! I remember her saying she was the owner of the account. Now she's bad mouthing him? If it's her omg. Cursing she doesn't understand Joaquin anymore something changed her about him and now it's getting me angry because he shouldn't be seen as a bad person. Okay your opinion on him changed, whatever but there's no need to broadcast about how "horrible" you think Joaquin is and how immature he is. That could influence other fans and just AGH, I can't even right now. He's my hero, my inspiration, my love, my Joaquin and saying stuff like that all over twitter makes me really angry
Offline joy  
#89 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:46:52 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi Deanna,

Sami used to tweet on behalf of the forum @joaquinphoenixf but stopped that just before the Oscars, instead choosing to convert the page to her personal account @jPfan. Sami felt that having the page as her personal Joaquin fan twitter she could be less restricted in posting her own opinions, etc, rather than just posting neutral stuff as representative of this forum.

Sami obviously felt strongly about Joaquin's recent appearance and was exercising her right to express her views.

Offline admin  
#90 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:03:53 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
joy wrote:
Sami used to tweet on behalf of the forum @joaquinphoenixf but stopped that just before the Oscars, instead choosing to convert the page to her personal account @jPfan.

Hi Joy!

I'm no twitter expert as you know BigGrin but to me, @JPFan looks like it's nothing to do with Sami? or even Joaquin related?

Edited by user Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:52:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline joy  
#91 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:26:18 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

You're right, Admin. Sami's page was @jPfan_

My mistake. I think she's deleted it now.

Offline justme  
#92 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:30:43 AM(UTC)
justme

What's the link to this twitter account where people are saying he's immature?Confused
Offline joy  
#93 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:55:08 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Hi Justme,

Deanna was talking about @jPfan_ but it's been deleted now so can't provide a link.

Offline deanna_demola  
#94 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:35:59 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

I believe it was deleted, and it was Sami. Okay so she changed her views on Joaquin, whatever it's her opinion but I have a problem that it was a Joaquin Phoenix FAN account not an account where you can bad mouth Joaquin. It's just provides bad influences on other fans. I mean I look up to Joaquin and he's my hero, he's my love for crying out loud and doing what she has done hurts me.
Offline sami  
#95 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:44:28 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

Deanna for the love of god. Stop This insanity. I closed my twitter , what else do u want from me ? I only expressed my views using my twitter account I never used keywords or spammed twitter . I never bad mouthed him. I was only critical . It is fans like u who protect him like he is a little boy ( oh poor Joaquin) the ones who make him immature ! Give me an effing break !! Plus, If u were so sure about him it wouldn't bother what I think or say !! Hello? I'm nobody ! Don't bad mouth me saying stuff I didn't do !! Jesus !
Offline deanna_demola  
#96 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:05:40 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

sami wrote:
Deanna for the love of god. Stop This insanity. I closed my twitter , what else do u want from me ? I only expressed my views using my twitter account I never used keywords or spammed twitter . I never bad mouthed him. I was only critical . It is fans like u who protect him like he is a little boy ( oh poor Joaquin) the ones who make him immature ! Give me an effing break !! Plus, If u were so sure about him it wouldn't bother what I think or say !! Hello? I'm nobody ! Don't bad mouth me saying stuff I didn't do !! Jesus !

Okay if you had a celebrity who you adored, who made you happy, wouldn't you feel the same as I do? Wouldn't you want to protect him? I'm pretty sure you would as would anyone. Of course it bothers me why would it not? You just don't understand other peoples feelings.
Offline sami  
#97 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:34:04 AM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

deanna_demola wrote:

Okay if you had a celebrity who you adored, who made you happy, wouldn't you feel the same as I do? Wouldn't you want to protect him? I'm pretty sure you would as would anyone.

I used to feel the way you do and I would have protected him and I did , but not anymore.
I love somebody who doesn't need to he protected .
deanna wrote:
Of course it bothers me why would it not? You just don't understand other peoples feelings.

You don't understand. I was tweeting stuff on twitter yesterday night, as J broke my heart and I was very sad. Then I came here to make sure my comments hadn't splashed into the forum and I saw ur angry comments. I was afraid of your anger and that
Of other fans. I also didn't want to upset anybody so I commited twitter suicide. A part of me died and now I feel a deep emptiness. Another person would have said: it's Deanna's prob not mine. I think it's u who need to see other ppl have feelings different than yours and you need to respect them too. And I understand your feelings because I am older than you and I remember when I was your age, and I am being your sister. Of course I will be punched in the face for trying to help.. Sigh

Edited by user Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:50:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline deanna_demola  
#98 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 11:43:06 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

sami wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:

Okay if you had a celebrity who you adored, who made you happy, wouldn't you feel the same as I do? Wouldn't you want to protect him? I'm pretty sure you would as would anyone.

I used to feel the way you do and I would have protected him and I did , but not anymore.
deanna wrote:
Of course it bothers me why would it not? You just don't understand other peoples feelings.

You don't understand. I was tweeting stuff on twitter yesterday night, as J broke my heart and I was very sad. Then I came here to make sure my comments hadn't splashed into the forum and I saw ur angry comments. I was afraid of your anger and that
Of other fans. I also didn't want to upset anybody so I commited twitter suicide. A part of me died and now I feel a deep emptiness. Another person would have said: it's Deanna's prob not mine. I think it's u who need to see other ppl have feelings different than yours and you need to respect them too. And I understand your feelings because I am older than you and I remember when I was your age, and I am being your sister. Of course I will be punched in the face for trying to help.. Sigh

Everyone needs protection in some way shape or form..... I protect everyone in my life and saying that the person you love doesn't need protection is a lie because everyone needs somebody looking out for them no matter what. Besides everyone in my life, I have grown such a strong love for Joaquin I need to protect him, he keeps a smile on my face when times are rough and people speaking badly of him just upsets me

Okay, Sami I see what your saying and all but saying that I don't respect others feelings is completely off. I respect others feelings more so than others and put them before mine. I've been doing that so much my whole life it only gets me hurt. Sometimes I have to put my feelings out there too because I will never get my point across and no one will care. I have suffered a trajedy at such a young age and people don't know because I don't let them know, I don't want them to know why I'm upset, instead I try to look past it and take care of others. I do it so often I forget to take care of myself so at the end of the day it all smashes in my face with endless thoughts and pain. I understand how you feel but please, don't say I disrespect people's feelings because you have no idea how much I care for others feelings, I try to take care of everyone but myself but I guess I can't satisfy everyone and it kills me everyday because I can't help everyone.
Offline sami  
#99 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:23:07 PM(UTC)
sami

Groups:

deanna_demola wrote:
sami wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:

deanna wrote:

Everyone needs protection in some way shape or form..... I protect everyone in my life and saying that the person you love doesn't need protection is a lie because everyone needs somebody looking out for them no matter what. Besides everyone in my life, I have grown such a strong love for Joaquin I need to protect him, he keeps a smile on my face when times are rough and people speaking badly of him just upsets me

Ok Deanna. I respect that he is your hero right now, your person , and that you want to protect him but ... Anybody in the public arena will be criticized and Joaquin has been quite polarizing lately. Anybody whose life is exposed like that has to come to terms with the fact that they can't please everybody and they must put thick skin. I don't think you need to protect Joaquin or be upset if anyone criticizes him. It's impossible to control . There will always be some1 criticizing him.
deanna wrote:

Okay, Sami I see what your saying and all but saying that I don't respect others feelings is completely off. I respect others feelings more so than others and put them before mine. I've been doing that so much my whole life it only gets me hurt. Sometimes I have to put my feelings out there too because I will never get my point across and no one will care. I have suffered a trajedy at such a young age and people don't know because I don't let them know, I don't want them to know why I'm upset, instead I try to look past it and take care of others. I do it so often I forget to take care of myself so at the end of the day it all smashes in my face with endless thoughts and pain. I understand how you feel but please, don't say I disrespect people's feelings because you have no idea how much I care for others feelings, I try to take care of everyone but myself but I guess I can't satisfy everyone and it kills me everyday because I can't help everyone.

How am I supposed to know that if I am not included in the list ?

I am sorry to hear about your painful past. You seem like a good person and you deserve to be happy Deanna, don't settle for less. I was just wondering since you seem to be hurting , Why don't you try to put yourself first sometimes? Just see what happens... Travel a bit , go to Europe :-) You are finishing high school this year, right ?

You see? There is people who cares out there. Now you are my new person. I like you better than Joaquin. Big hug for you my little cutie pie xoxoxo

Good night Deanna and everyone. Sweet dreams !

Offline deanna_demola  
#100 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:34:03 PM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

sami wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:
sami wrote:
deanna_demola wrote:

deanna wrote:

Ok Deanna. I respect that he is your hero right now, your person , and that you want to protect him but ... Anybody in the public arena will be criticized and Joaquin has been quite polarizing lately. Anybody whose life is exposed like that has to come to terms with the fact that they can't please everybody and they must put thick skin. I don't think you need to protect Joaquin or be upset if anyone criticizes him. It's impossible to control . There will always be some1 criticizing him.
deanna wrote:

How am I supposed to know that if I am not included in the list ?

I am sorry to hear about your painful past. You seem like a good person and you deserve to be happy Deanna, don't settle for less. I was just wondering since you seem to be hurting , Why don't you try to put yourself first sometimes? Just see what happens... Travel a bit , go to Europe :-) You are finishing high school this year, right ?

You see? There is people who cares out there. Now you are my new person. I like you better than Joaquin.

Good night Deanna and everyone. Sweet dreams !

I try so hard Sami but I just can't for some reason. I always want to help everybody and when I don't I feel devastated plus they don't even care when I try, it's like why do I bother? It's just who I am.... I want to say my feelings sometimes but I feel selfish if I do, like I should care about other feelings more. Usually that leads to me thinking all night about upsetting things and I hate that. Sometimes I just want to cry my eyes out and blurt all of my feelings out at once. Nobody really knows how I feel ever, I always just say "I'm just tired" if anyone asks what's wrong but deep down inside, I know everything is a mess. I want to tell people what has happened to me, what I'm feeling but I feel selfish and I just can't. So I try to take care of others more and it makes me very happy don't get me wrong, I love making others feel special, and smile, it warms my heart but I also need to learn how to take care of myself too. I'm sorry for getting upset with you Sami, I just have fallen for Joaquin and he makes me feel better so I want to hold onto him. And saying that I am your person now makes me feel very great actually, it's nice to know people who actually care. And I guess I sound much older than I am huh? I'm only a freshman actually! Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in my generation, I don't know it's just that I feel like I understand a lot of things in a more detailed manor than others, I guess I'm mature for my age, don't know! I'm sorry again.....