JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joy  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:12:56 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
admin wrote:
joy wrote:
I always meant to ask you, Admin, because you've said this before. What is a true Joaquin fan do you think?

Hi Joy,

I guess in this context, i mean a "true fan" being someone who wants to come along and pro-actively discuss rather than just read, e.g. not passive. Of course, some people are great Joaquin fans, but also shy, that's fine too! There's plenty to read here thanks to the regulars! Cool

OK, Admin. Cool

There are 21 people online with me at the moment *waves*. How did you all get here? Feel free to join in. BigGrin
Offline joaqfan1  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:10:00 AM(UTC)
joaqfan1

Groups: Registered

Hey guys,

Sami, I understand how you find Joaquin the celebrity and Joaquin the actor different, I sometimes feel that if I meet him in real life or know too much about him as I person I won't like what I find. I don't know if its only the press he hates or the showy part of being an actor because he seems to be cosy around other 'big' actors and goes to the parties and seems to be enjoying himself. I just don't get it.

On a different note, does anyone know around about when Her will be released? is Low Life coming out before or after it? Oh and has it been confirmed he is no longer with Heather?
Offline sami  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:41:56 PM(UTC)
sami

joaqfan1 wrote:
Hey guys,

Sami, I understand how you find Joaquin the celebrity and Joaquin the actor different, I sometimes feel that if I meet him in real life or know too much about him as I person I won't like what I find.

Yes, he's very mysterious .. I had idealized him before. It's very easy with film stars, u just make them whatever u need them to be , sigh

joaqfan1 wrote:
I don't know if its only the press he hates or the showy part of being an actor because he seems to be cosy around other 'big' actors and goes to the parties and seems to be enjoying himself. I just don't get it.

I think he has people advising him and this is why he may seem to contradict himself. Havent u done that too? You say something and then somebody proves u wrong and then u change ur mind and ppl dont understand you, just changed your mind?

Also, he can't afford to be so idealistic because he needs to work, just like everybody else ! Wouldn't you like to change stuff where you work to kae it better? But don't you need to eat too? I think that's what's going on..

But maybe he just finally accepted its part of his job, I'm not a mind reader.

We need to make a Qand A for him sometime !
joaqfan1 wrote:
On a different note, does anyone know around about when Her will be released? is Low Life coming out before or after it? Oh and has it been confirmed he is no longer with Heather?

I don't know ...

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:01:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kitten  
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:06:33 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Blink
joaqfan1 wrote:
Hey guys,

Sami, I understand how you find Joaquin the celebrity and Joaquin the actor different, I sometimes feel that if I meet him in real life or know too much about him as I person I won't like what I find. I don't know if its only the press he hates or the showy part of being an actor because he seems to be cosy around other 'big' actors and goes to the parties and seems to be enjoying himself. I just don't get it.

Hi I was wondering if he is still with her, my freind says no, but do not know, but since she was not with him in London, I think it is done, what wondering what happen, he does not last long with girlfriend, from what I read, do not know.

I agree with Sami, he is mysterious and we do not know what is going on with him, he does seem cozy around other big actors I dont get it as well, he seems better when he was in london than at the golden globles , something was wrong at the gg, but seems a bit better and seems better then at the oscar lunch, something is going on with him, my freinds say no, but this is what I think and this is just me, someting is going on, but he seems better , I hope all is well with him, Love

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:18:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline deanna_demola  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:23:48 AM(UTC)
deanna_demola

Woman

Hey guys,

In my opinion, I think Joaquin is comfortable around other celebrities because he knows them and doesn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing or acting the wrong way. They understand where he is coming from because they have experienced similar emotions and such. He can be himself and they won't judge him because of their understanding. The media can twist things so much and judge celebrities the wrong way. It's quite horrible. I think Joaquin is uncomfortable with all of these awards things, interviews and such because it's a lot to take in. How would you feel being asked a million questions and tons of people watching your every move? It's not too easy to do what most of these celebrities do. Acting is something Joaquin enjoys and it comes naturally to him and I guess all of this is worth it in the end whether he likes it or not. I think he just gets stressed and nervous from all of these things as would I. Maybe he's more uncomfortable than others with these things but that's who he is and he can't help it that all of this is so pressuring. He's no superhero or perfect, he's a normal human being with feelings and makes mistakes. Don't worry too much about how uncomfortable he may seem, it's just stressful! BigGrin
Offline kitten  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:15:39 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

deanna_demola wrote:
Hey guys,

In my opinion, I think Joaquin is comfortable around other celebrities because he knows them and doesn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing or acting the wrong way. They understand where he is coming from because they have experienced similar emotions and such. He can be himself and they won't judge him because of their understanding. The media can twist things so much and judge celebrities the wrong way. It's quite horrible. I think Joaquin is uncomfortable with all of these awards things, interviews and such because it's a lot to take in. How would you feel being asked a million questions and tons of people watching your every move? It's not too easy to do what most of these celebrities do. Acting is something Joaquin enjoys and it comes naturally to him and I guess all of this is worth it in the end whether he likes it or not. I think he just gets stressed and nervous from all of these things as would I. Maybe he's more uncomfortable than others with these things but that's who he is and he can't help it that all of this is so pressuring. He's no superhero or perfect, he's a normal human being with feelings and makes mistakes. Don't worry too much about how uncomfortable he may seem, it's just stressful! BigGrin

well said, hope Joaquin in having a great day with someone he loves, still do not know if he is still with herBlushing
Offline joy  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:13:04 PM(UTC)
joy

Hi Kitten Smile Unless Joaquin makes specific mention of splitting up with his girlfriend we probably won't know for sure what's happening with his love life. Even if HC doesn't accompany Joaquin to the Oscars it's not conclusive proof that he's single, I don't think. Anyway, even if he was single, what are the chances of him asking a fan out on a date? Blink
Offline kitten  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:29:48 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
Hi Kitten Smile Unless Joaquin makes specific mention of splitting up with his girlfriend we probably won't know for sure what's happening with his love life. Even if HC doesn't accompany Joaquin to the Oscars it's not conclusive proof that he's single, I don't think. Anyway, even if he was single, what are the chances of him asking a fan out on a date? Blink

You are so wright, just that I want him to be happy and he looked good with her, my friend was tell me that he was with her for a while before any pictures came out, so we don't know what is going on with his love life, so oh well Flapper so he still makes
me Drool Drool Drool so bad, hugs
Offline joy  
#49 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:14:34 AM(UTC)
joy

I want Joaquin to be happy too, but how do we know that he isn't?

kitten wrote:
so he still makes me Drool Drool Drool so bad,

Kitten, I found something for you. Hope you like it. BigGrin Wink

UserPostedImage
Offline kitten  
#50 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:33:05 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
I want Joaquin to be happy too, but how do we know that he isn't?

kitten wrote:
so he still makes me Drool Drool Drool so bad,

Kitten, I found something for you. Hope you like it. BigGrin Wink

UserPostedImage

Thank you but what is it?? that I would like??Blushing
Offline joy  
#51 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:06:21 AM(UTC)
joy

kitten wrote:
Thank you but what is it?? that I would like?? Blushing

It was a bib with 'Queen of Drool' embroidered on it. I thought it was cute and perfect for you because Joaquin makes you drool a lot. It seems to have disappeared from my first post but I've found it again. It was just a bit of friendly teasing. Smile

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlZY9wbJIIh1VFRQ29C23N4scg3X5VtQxvbzammfo8wG4CEcYQNRChuvD0[/img]
Offline kitten  
#52 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:
kitten wrote:
Thank you but what is it?? that I would like?? Blushing

It was a bib with 'Queen of Drool' embroidered on it. I thought it was cute and perfect for you because Joaquin makes you drool a lot. It seems to have disappeared from my first post but I've found it again. It was just a bit of friendly teasing. Smile

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlZY9wbJIIh1VFRQ29C23N4scg3X5VtQxvbzammfo8wG4CEcYQNRChuvD0[/img]

My thank you, I love it , the truth he does that to me and more, Drool Drool Drool
Offline joy  
#53 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 8:50:43 AM(UTC)
joy

Glad you liked it. BigGrin Admin will have to stock up on new supplies of drool soon what with the amount you're getting through. Laugh Wink
Offline admin  
#54 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 8:56:23 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
joy wrote:
Glad you liked it. BigGrin Admin will have to stock up on new supplies of drool soon what with the amount you're getting through. Laugh Wink

In Joaquin's new PETA video, it's actually Kitten's drool Joaquin is drowning in DroolDroolDrool Scared

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2013 9:02:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline sami  
#55 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 11:20:19 AM(UTC)
sami

This thread is a bit weird..

Remember this Joy ?Laugh

sami wrote:
joy wrote:
sami wrote:
Joy , I see where you're coming from but it doesn't mean it's not disgusting !

I did say that I wasn't condoning KK's stance.

Is the plight of the Bahrainian people something you actively support?

Joy, Are you bullying me ?

Ahaha LOL so funny now ! I'm glad you came back !

Where is Joaqfan ? She always gets us going and the she leaves ... Tell us your opinion Joaqfan !
Offline sami  
#56 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 11:32:22 AM(UTC)
sami

admin wrote:
I don't use twitter myself, i keep my thoughts in my head... best place for them Blink

I don't agree with you Admin! I think it's nice to,share your thoughts because it is the only way to learn. While you share other people and you yourself benefit. This is what is nice about a forum, the possibility to share our differences, to talk about it. In any case, on twitter there is a lot of different people who is there for different reasons...
Offline sami  
#57 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 11:59:49 AM(UTC)
sami

Admin, Can u remove the pic of Joaquin drowning Please? Well, this is too much for me !Crying
Offline sami  
#58 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 12:00:54 PM(UTC)
sami

I can't get it out of my head now!!
Offline sami  
#59 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:29:56 PM(UTC)
sami

Here's a vegan blog Joaquin would appreciate . I hope u guys like it :Laugh

Thug Kitchen , Real Talk About Real Fucking Food

http://thugkitchen.com/p...mething-sweet-refreshing

Alright, so you want something sweet, refreshing, and isn’t made by coca-cola? Son, agua fresca is the fucking JAM. Look, all the shit you need is:

6 cups of fruit (I used cantaloupe, but you can use strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, etc)
1 cup of ice
3 cups of water
3 tablespoons of lime juice
3 tablespoons of agave or cane sugar
pinch of salt

Toss all that shit in a blender and zap it. Fucking done. Some people strain the blended fruit for pulp, which makes the consistency a bit more watery. Not me, I like some pulp in that shit. Every sip reminds me what I’m drinking isn’t gasoline.  

Natural sugar is way better for you than that garbage they put in soda.  No bitch, I don’t “wanta Fanta” go get the fuck on. Shit

Cool
Offline sami  
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:10:21 AM(UTC)
sami

Holla! Blushing

Admin, Joy, Kitten,
I hope it's clear i was only joking about the vegan blog. I find it funny but not in a negative way !

I hope everyone has a nice weekend Smile

Ttyl