JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kitten  
#81 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:37:45 PM(UTC)
kitten

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

ellie wrote:
I'd say they're still together because Sophie isn't very active on instagram these days and before she used to post a lot. And I believe she's been staying in LA for a while now.

my cousin (19) he is a guy.  he is so hot for SS and he is following her on twetter and he says that she not very active this week and he saw a picture of SS on instagram of her and hot model guy at a party .  I am wondering if my cousin has the wright SS twetter I saw a couple of them, he say he has the wright one ,  does anyone know her twetter ?     

Offline sook  
#82 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:50:04 PM(UTC)
sook

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
kitten wrote:

ellie wrote:
I'd say they're still together because Sophie isn't very active on instagram these days and before she used to post a lot. And I believe she's been staying in LA for a while now.

my cousin (19) he is a guy.  he is so hot for SS and he is following her on twetter and he says that she not very active this week and he saw a picture of SS on instagram of her and hot model guy at a party .  I am wondering if my cousin has the wright SS twetter I saw a couple of them, he say he has the wright one ,  does anyone know her twetter ?     

I follow her on twitter and yes, your cousin follows the right account. The "hot model" in question is Trae Pflueger and he's gay.
Offline kitten  
#83 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:54:25 PM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

ellie wrote:
kitten wrote:

ellie wrote:

I follow her on twitter and yes, your cousin follows the right account. The "hot model" in question is Trae Pflueger and he's gay.

does anyone know how he hook-up with SS??? lol. and did Joquin know her before the pictures on the beach were taking?  when I saw those picture I was how is that chick, lol, lol

Edited by moderator Friday, March 22, 2013 1:28:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Merged messages.

Offline justme  
#84 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 12:45:46 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Kitten, I heard they hooked up at the Oscars after-party. She was there and she tweeted about watching them live for the first time and then she apparently went to the afterparty. So that's probably how they met.

I think it's probably just a fun, casual thing for both of them. We'll see if it's serious if she turns up at the premieres of Low Life and Her. Anyway, Joaquin will be filming soon, and he once said he doesn't have much contact with girlfriends when he's filming and that makes relationships difficult, so we'll see what happens.

Ha ha, Joaquin likes being lazy in bed, Kitten.

Offline kitten  
#85 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

justme wrote:

Kitten, I heard they hooked up at the Oscars after-party. She was there and she tweeted about watching them live for the first time and then she apparently went to the afterparty. So that's probably how they met.

I think it's probably just a fun, casual thing for both of them. We'll see if it's serious if she turns up at the premieres of Low Life and Her. Anyway, Joaquin will be filming soon, and he once said he doesn't have much contact with girlfriends when he's filming and that makes relationships difficult, so we'll see what happens.

Ha ha, Joaquin likes being lazy in bed, Kitten.

that is what he said in an interview, he loves to be lazy in bed, lol, lol, and Aria twetted lazy day in bed with my vegan. lol. lol, lol, lol, guess the girl has to work,  he makes me

p.s. I read that they are pushing Low Life back to the end of the year and Her too .    

Edited by moderator Friday, March 22, 2013 2:44:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Merged messages.

Offline joy  
#86 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 7:42:23 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)
admin wrote:
joy wrote:
Admin, as our resident fella, what do you think about Joaquin dating a 23 year old? Or any guy aged 38 dating a 23 year old, for that matter? Do guys go just for the looks?

Hmmm, i guess the age difference makes sharing some past experiences more difficult, e.g. reminiscing about the 70s, 80s or 90s etc.  I don't think guys go just for looks, but looks are usually required for an initial attraction?  But apart from difficulty in finding common interests because of interests that come with age... i don't think there are many other problems that spring to mind? Isn't there some silly formula, something along the lines of: take a guys age (38) divide by 2 and add 7 years = 26 years old and that equals the idea woman's age to date? (So, about right for Joaquin and the women he dates?) Something crazy like that.  Oh, here it is:

Maybe Joaquin is trying to find his own formula   

Thanks for your thoughts, Admin – didn’t mean to overlook you last night.

I looked at the dating formula on Urban Dictionary and it seems it was invented to be ‘the rule to define the youngest that a romantic interest can be before the relationship is indecent.’ There’s also a formula to compute the oldest one could date without it being socially awkward - simply subtract seven from one's own age, and multiply by two, making Joaquin’s oldest 62. Imagine that! (No, I’m nowhere near 62!  )

Offline joy  
#87 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 8:06:18 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

Thanks for the link, Ellie. It’s always good to read the source of info.

ellie wrote:
Why do I think SS is keeping quite about them? Isn't it obvious? Because she doesn't want to freak him out and piss him off, because she knows how private he is, and that can only mean ONE thing: she cares about HIM and not possible profits that this relationship could bring. She's not capitalizing on this romance.

Well, I’m not sure that it is obvious but in any case, SS doesn’t need to tweet anything (if indeed there is anything to tweet about now). She has been photographed with Joaquin a couple of times, people are talking about her and I’m positive that a lot of people who didn’t know who she was now have an idea and have looked at her Twitter, FB, website, tumbir, videos, etc.** Look how many views this thread has – over 2500 within the space of 10 days! People’s interest has been piqued.

Not saying anything about Joaquin has its advantages too because it creates a bit of mystery – is she or isn’t she dating him? What’s going on? You yourself are wondering why she hasn’t followed her usual tweeting habits and have surmised that it’s because she spent the day with Joaquin. Do you actually know this? Or are you guessing? Can you be sure that SS didn’t do this on purpose to maintain the interest?

Maybe SS really does care about Joaquin but because of who he is her media profile will benefit from being with him or not being with him now. How long this interest lasts, I don’t know. My interest has waned now though.  

I want to ask you, Ellie…have you joined this forum just to talk about Joaquin & SS? Or are you interested in contributing to any of the other threads? Are you interested in any of Joaquin’s new projects, for instance? Just curious - it’s fine by me if you only want to talk about Joaquin’s girlfriends.

** yes I have. Will I continue? Hell no!   Sorry Sophie...I think you're cute but teamsophie isn't for me.

Offline joy  
#88 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 8:16:56 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

kitten wrote:
p.s. I read that they are pushing Low Life back to the end of the year and Her too . 

Where did you read this, Kitten? Maybe Joaquin will be too busy filming ‘Inherent Vice’ and exec producing the end of life documentary to do any promotional stuff for the films. Sigh…that’s a long wait…

Offline kitten  
#89 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 8:57:16 AM(UTC)
kitten

Woman
United States

joy wrote:

kitten wrote:

Where did you read this, Kitten? Maybe Joaquin will be too busy filming ‘Inherent Vice’ and exec producing the end of life documentary to do any promotional stuff for the films. Sigh…that’s a long wait…  

we have not gotten the word yet that JP, f is filming that movie, Harvey Wienstein  wants to push it back he is the boss in Hollywood , from what I read, that what I read in the US.

Edited by moderator Friday, March 22, 2013 9:03:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Fixed quote.

Offline Someone  
#90 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 12:07:46 PM(UTC)
Someone

kitten wrote:

ellie wrote:
kitten wrote:
ellie wrote:
Here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2292478/Joaquin-Phoenixs-girlfriend-double-Scruffy-actor-gets-cosy-attractive-doppelganger-blonde--NOT-Heather-Christie.html

Why do I think SS is keeping quite about them? Isn't it obvious? Because she doesn't want to freak him out and piss him off, because she knows how private he is, and that can only mean ONE thing: she cares about HIM and not possible profits that this relationship could bring. She's not capitalizing on this romance.

As for body language: I always thought Heather and Joaquin's body language was off. And still they were together for a year...SS and JP look more comfortable to me, but that's just a personal opinion. Like you said, we''ll have to agree to disagree.
kisses

I read that Joaquin and Heather were together for more than a year, someone I know is on Rain twetter and Heather has been on there for about two years,  but I think SS and JP are done that what they are posting on JPcentral forum,  and today she is at a photo shoot,  with some other models    

It was just a rumour. SS didn't post ANYTHING on Wednesday...and she ALWAYS posts about her job and meeting friends...I think it's safe to say they're still together and they spent that Wednesday in each other's company...
As for a photoshoot tomorrow..hello?? it's her JOB. She can't just spend all days in bed with Joaquin. Well, I would, but I'm not an active model.

lol, lol, I would too.   the picture of Joaquin and SS when he has his arm arould her looked very sexy to me., on JP central posting that the are done,  that JP is rude and all that rubbish,  I did read once that JP likes to be lazy in bed, how hot is that??

Hi Kitten

I am a member of IAAJP/JPC too and I know they do not allow other forums to be quoted the way you have quoted them so I must please ask you to have some respect since obviously you are a member there too, you state they say "JP is rude and all that rubbish" which has been taken totally out of context and you should retract, he is very much loved over there as he is here. Thank you. 

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 12:24:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sook  
#91 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 9:24:05 PM(UTC)
sook

@Joy

Of course, it's all my assumption and I don't know anything. All I know is that SS was already REALLY popular and had a lot of followers on her twitter and instagram before she hooked up with JP. The only "additional" fans are those who like JP- and I mean, only those obsessed ones, like me and you.
When first pictures of her and JP surfaced, there were a few people asking her about it, but after she completely ignored it, no one ever brought it up again in their comments under her tweets or instagram pictures. It's all about how beautiful she is and when she's coming back to Philippines. Of course I don't know anything, but taking all data into account, I'd say that if she wanted people to talk about her romance, after seeing that the interest died down a little, she'd try to reignite it. And she doesn't.  And she could hardly do this anyway by not tweeting one day a week. Because, frankly, who gives a sh!t if she's active on instagram or not, except some really hardcore obsessed weirdos like ME. No one.

And yeah, I'm only here to post in a GF thread. I hope it's fine by you.
I'm a busy little bee at the moment. Don't really have time to read and post everywhere.

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 11:15:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline joy  
#92 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:54:15 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

kitten wrote:
joy wrote:

kitten wrote:

we have not gotten the word yet that JP, f is filming that movie, Harvey Wienstein  wants to push it back he is the boss in Hollywood , from what I read, that what I read in the US.

That’s right, kitten, I don’t think we’ve had an official announcement that Joaquin is filming or even starring in ‘Inherent Vice’. His imdb page lists him as Doc Sportillo and the film as in ‘pre-production’. I don’t know how accurate imdb is on this kind of info.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001618/maindetails

Oh, I see, it's HW's fault! Well, can't argue with the boss then, can we?  I was kind of hoping you'd let us know the website/newspaper or whatever where you read this info about the film, but "I read in the US" answers my question perfectly.  Hugs!

Offline joy  
#93 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:48:17 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

kitten wrote:
lol, lol, I would too.   the picture of Joaquin and SS when he has his arm arould her looked very sexy to me., on JP central posting that the are done,  that JP is rude and all that rubbish,  I did read once that JP likes to be lazy in bed, how hot is that??

someone wrote:
Hi Kitten , I am a member of IAAJP/JPC too and I know they do not allow other forums to be quoted the way you have quoted them so I must please ask you to have some respect since obviously you are a member there too, you state they say "JP is rude and all that rubbish" which has been taken totally out of context and you should retract, he is very much loved over there as he is here. Thank you. 

Hello Someone (from JPC forum),

I know you haven't directed this to me but I'd like to say something.

I understand your concern but to be fair to Kitten she did say on another thread …

kitten wrote:
oh on JP central fourm the are posting like crazy how rude Joaquin is walking in front of her, I just think it is his style

This is in our thread about The Master film and I think this is what Kitten is alluding to with her post in this thread. We had a very long and varied discussion about the film but this forum is a bit eclectic and ramshackle in terms of keeping discussions about particular things only in one place and we often veer way off topic. We're organic. You can read Kitten's post #589 (and my response #590) here:

http://www.joaquinphoenix.com/forum/yaf_postst65p30_Joaquins-new-movie--The-Master-2012.aspx

Also, “and all that rubbish” in this context could be seen as personal opinion about people thinking Joaquin was being rude [in the candid photos] imo. I don’t know if this was Kitten’s meaning, she will have to say, but this is how I understood it. Have people on JPC forum been saying that Joaquin was rude for walking in front of SS? If so, is that not an opinion too?

I don't think Kitten needs to retract anything (unless she said something which was untrue) but that's just my view and maybe Admin, as the forum owner, will have a different one, as might Kitten and other members here. Anyway, we all love Joaquin in our own ways and no one is suggesting that he isn't loved on JPC, as far as I can see.

Edited by user Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:55:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline joy  
#94 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:03:51 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

ellie wrote:
@Joy

Of course, it's all my assumption and I don't know anything. All I know is that SS was already REALLY popular and had a lot of followers on her twitter and instagram before she hooked up with JP. The only "additional" fans are those who like JP- and I mean, only those obsessed ones, like me and you.
When first pictures of her and JP surfaced, there were a few people asking her about it, but after she completely ignored it, no one ever brought it up again in their comments under her tweets or instagram pictures. It's all about how beautiful she is and when she's coming back to Philippines. Of course I don't know anything, but taking all data into account, I'd say that if she wanted people to talk about her romance, after seeing that the interest died down a little, she'd try to reignite it. And she doesn't.  And she could hardly do this anyway by not tweeting one day a week. Because, frankly, who gives a sh!t if she's active on instagram or not, except some really hardcore obsessed weirdos like ME. No one.

And yeah, I'm only here to post in a GF thread. I hope it's fine by you.
I'm a busy little bee at the moment. Don't really have time to read and post everywhere.

Dear Ellie,

I got a little side-tracked yesterday and didn't get around to responding to your post.

I am a Joaqaholic but I don’t do Twitter, FB, instagram, etc: all that stuff gives me a headache. In any case, it’s not necessary to have an account; unless they’re set to ‘private’ anyone can view Twitter/FB/instagram pages. I take your point though: since SS already has a huge fanbase maybe she doesn’t need or want any more people to know who she is. Maybe it’s the other way round and it’s actually Joaquin who was hoping her fans would wonder who he was. Hehe.

I wasn't thinking of  just the ‘romance’ btw, I was thinking of the broader recognition the photos may have brought SS and how this may have benefitted her – the first set appeared in the Daily Mail, for instance. Lots of people read things or look things up without posting on forums or actively engaging in social media. Some people may have looked at her website after seeing the url she wrote in chalk on the road at a Jubilee street party last year.

I'm not hating on her either - I'm just looking at it from a different angle really.

Of course it’s fine by me if you only want to post in a GF thread – people can post in any thread they choose to. I’m not the boss or anything – I was just curious. If there’s any news about Joaquin & SS (being seen out & about; attending an event/party; getting married; having babies, that kind of thing  ) I might come and join you for more chat. Until then…

Best wishes,

joy

Offline admin  
#95 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:08:57 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 579 time(s) in 410 post(s)
OK, everyone seems to be an expert on who Joaquin should and shouldn't date

So, with that in mind... and for a little light fun... if he dated another "celebrity" or well known person, who would you like to see him with?

I'd go for Charlize Theron. She's of similar age, she's worked with Joaquin before, she's a great actress (see "Monster"), she's tall and blonde (which Joaquin doesn't seem to have a problem with) and i think she will be able to keep Joaquin in check, as she'd probably eat him alive if he made a wrong step 
admin @ joaquinphoenix.com
Offline justme  
#96 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 12:12:26 AM(UTC)
justme

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
admin wrote:
OK, everyone seems to be an expert on who Joaquin should and shouldn't date

So, with that in mind... and for a little light fun... if he dated another "celebrity" or well known person, who would you like to see him with?

I'd go for Charlize Theron. She's of similar age, she's worked with Joaquin before, she's a great actress (see "Monster"), she's tall and blonde (which Joaquin doesn't seem to have a problem with) and i think she will be able to keep Joaquin in check, as she'd probably eat him alive if he made a wrong step 

Hmmm, nice choice, Admin-but I think she's in a relationship!

Anyway, if we're talking about if they weren't in any relationships, I'd say maybe Kirsten Dunst-she's at least 30, I think, she's a good actress, (and she's blonde, if that's his type)  she knows what it's like to grow up in the business and yeah, I don't think she'd take anything from him. :) Also, I used to think maybe Winona Ryder and he would make a good couple, but now I'm not so sure.

To be honest, I thought he and Liv made a sweet couple when they were going out, but that was years ago.

Offline joy  
#97 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 8:36:19 AM(UTC)
joy

Groups:

I think Joaquin was linked, briefly, to Kirsten Dunst years ago. Not sure if it was a romance or they just hung out at a party.

I'd like to see Joaquin date someone who wasn't involved in the entertainment industry - including modelling. I think it would be good for him to be with someone who lived and worked in a different world. Whether it would work out or not I don't know.

Offline sook  
#98 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:25:27 PM(UTC)
sook

Hi guys
I'm here to tell you all that I think JP and SS are no longer together. This is only my assumption and I can be wrong, so don't spread it anywhere just yet.
SS went back to NY, where she lives, last Sunday and JP went with her for a bit but probably came back to LA on Tuesday. 
Unless they plan to see each other shortly, it looks to me like the romance is over. It was probably just a fling and considering they knew from the begining she'd have to go back to NY, they didn't treat it too seriously.
Again, this is just my assumption and not something I know for sure.
Happy Easter.