JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:36:14 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Dear Mr. Phoenix,

I stumbled upon an article from an Australian news site that was in turn sent to a New Zealand website and I'm sure has made contact to numerous others in the flash of an eye. Annoying isn't it? I'm leaving word on your Guestbook to let you know that I think you're a very talented young man and I'm sure you'll go far.

Regarding your small problem with Lawrence Sher or Kimmel, I'd like to suggest a good old fashion brawl. A recent article in the press has likewise gone viral, involving men settling scores the good way, with a proper caning.

Buddhists swear by it.

Moreover, I'm sure you'll find Kimmel's true nature, and intention, with an invitation.

Regards,

A.
Doris Ann Torres  
#42 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 10:44:10 PM(UTC)

Groups:

My younger sister, she is 62, I am 68, has been mentally ill since she was a child. She has been on powerful anti  psychotic medication all her life. She now panhandles in front of Sheepshead Bay Train Station in Brooklyn, because she chainsmokes Marlboro cigarettes, the red pack and her SSI check is not enough. When the therapist told you, as The Joker, that they were cutting you off your meds and canceling the therapy sessions, I thought about Esther. What would she do if that happen to her? After all these years, decades on psych meds does she even know who she really is? Mental Illness runs in my family, on both sides. I think that your portrayal of The Joker, gives people, not familiar with it, just how deep it can go, how it can affect the person and those around them. Thank you for this movie. 
#43 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2019 10:27:08 AM(UTC)

Groups:

Hey wondering if you ever received my marriage proposal from a year ago.

I don't know what happened to romance. Used to be people would go to the ends of the Earth to find the right person but it seems nowadays people only date people if they are convienently located in their vacinity.

Love has gotten so blasé.
#44 Posted : Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:17:41 AM(UTC)

Groups:

Just saw Joker last night
Outstanding performance
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:36:14 AM(UTC)

Groups:

Hello,
Just wanted to say your part in Joker is one of the best and rawest pieces of performance I've seen in a long time... true cinema lives on. Salutations from Lisboa, Portugal, Margarida
Https://www.facebook.com/magpereira
Instagram - margaridapereira1111
#46 Posted : Sunday, December 1, 2019 3:58:15 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Hi Joaquin!my name Sandy Gonzales and I'm from Harlingen Tx, just want to say how much I appreciate your work and how much I think you are an amazing actor, you made me so happy. There's a lot of things to describe you how much you made me smile all the time ❤️
#47 Posted : Sunday, December 1, 2019 4:02:52 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Hello Joaquin I love you
Offline little crumble  
#48 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 2:05:35 PM(UTC)
little crumble

Groups: Registered
United States

The reason I came here is that I appreciate and follow only fellow vegans for inspiration. My mainstream days are over. My main goal is to help make this world a better place for all living beings. Thank you for Earthlings! 

I like to thank Joaquin for his voice for the voiceless, for speaking up in a world that still opposes needed change, and for inspiring others to remain genuine and real despite of this. Joaquin brings hope to vegans and activists who often feel isolated and out of place. It means so much to have winners and celebs on your side once in a while. 

#49 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 4:58:18 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Good day Joaquin. you are a fine actor and exceptional humanitarian....plus you understand darkness. sure could use your celebrity to bring awareness and voice to help people dying from ALS. it's a terminal cruel illness that upon diagnosis patients will die within 2-5 years. underfunded and affective meds still in clinical trials. we need advocacy like back in the day when people marched in his epidemic. not looking for a cure. just a right to life. please consider helping Brian Wallach #iamals
#50 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:07:13 PM(UTC)

Groups:

error on original post
like back in days of HIV epidemic. thank you for your time.
#51 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:09:49 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Evening, just watched joker and it was a great performance. Your role as Arthur was incredible and I loved how the story lines up with the portrayal in the dark knight. You did a awesome job with the character. Wish you the best and cant wait to see you in your next per9.

Austin Lawson
Offline Tracey Thibault  
#52 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 5:33:23 PM(UTC)
Tracey Thibault

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Hello Joaquin.Your my Favorite Actor even on the movie Walk the Line and Congratulations on the movie Joker last night .I think your cute.
Annie Holbrook  
#53 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 3:05:30 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Hi,

There are scammers on instagram now going to elaborate extremes to show legitimacy and then ask for $$$

Someone needs to go Joker on their ass's for using people's hearts as bait.

Thanks,
Annie Holbrook
#54 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 5:08:33 AM(UTC)

Groups:

My name is S.Pranav Aatish. Iam studying 7th std.Iam a great fan of Joaquin Phoenix.
S.Pranav Aatish  
#55 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 6:21:51 AM(UTC)

Groups:

My name is S.Pranav Aatish . Iam studying 7th std. Iam a great fan of you Joaquin phoneix
S.Pranav Aatish  
#56 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:02:55 AM(UTC)

Groups:

My name is S.Pranav Aatish . Iam studying 7th std. Iam a great fan of you Joaquin phoneix
#57 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 9:40:21 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Hola Joaquín! Desde Costa Rica 🇨🇷. Quiero enviarte un gran saludo y una gran felicitación también por un muy merecido Óscar.
Pero por sobre todo, por ser una persona auténtica, que lucha y levanta la voz por todos aquellos que no pueden.
También por aquellos que llevamos algo en nuestro corazón y que por diversos motivos no tenemos la posibilidad de solucionarlo.

Escucharte me hace creer que aún existen personas buenas, que luchan, que sienten y comprenden que debemos ser mejores personas cada día.

La vida no es justa lamentablemente... Pero tus mensajes llegan a muchas personas que hacen conciencia con tus palabras. De eso no tengo duda alguna.

Me gustaría saber cómo colaborar de alguna manera, con tus proyectos y a hacer conciencia de la importancia de los temas por los que levantas la voz.

Gracias y un gran saludo!

Kristina
#58 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 9:57:23 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Espero que visites Costa Rica! 🇨🇷

Edited by user Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:03:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Escribí dos mensajes por error.

Tiffany Joy Haynes  
#59 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 6:51:49 AM(UTC)

Groups:

Your speech really touched my heart.  
Thanks for saying what you said.  I
hope you reached others.   I am a
big supporter.  

Tiffany Joy Haynes
Realtor Scottsdale AZ
Agnieszka  
#60 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 1:34:23 PM(UTC)

Groups:

Good evening from Poland!

I just wanted to express my admiration and huge respect for your deep, extremely demanding and -spectacular to watch - role in Joker. The Oscar is fully deserved and huge huge congratulations.  Your speech at the ceremony was profoundly true and moving and it alwyas amazes me how alike we -human beings are -no matter where we live and which language we speak. How similarly we feel and how - if united we can do a lot together.The world is terrifying so even more now than ever - thank you for saying things loud.

Recently our Polish writer Olga Tokarczuk was awarded with Nobel for Literature and - being a truly "bad girl" she also speaks unpopular things...

You guys can change the world!

So huge thank you for all and warm regards from Warsaw!!
Agnieszka

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply