JoaquinPhoenix.com - The place for Joaquin Phoenix fans
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tracey Thibault  
#61 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 6:10:54 AM(UTC)
Tracey Thibault

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Joaquin , This is Tracey Thibault and I like your movie walk The Line and also your cute too . I would like to meet you some day .
#62 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 2:25:14 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi. I'm so happy to find somewhere to speak to you. I want to say in a world full of fear, darkness, anger and many things like theses, knowing that there are some peaple like you who love animals and do what they can to redure their suffer make living a little hopefull.I love you not only because of your acts for animals but also because of your peacfull, lovely, kind and unselfish personality. I whish every piple were like you. whit good wishes. Shiva from Iran
#63 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:13:12 AM(UTC)

Dear Joaquin Pheonix,

i love you so much. byee:)
Love, Kohlani
#64 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 9:46:21 PM(UTC)

Joker

@JoaqPhoenix it was because of your performance/commitment to showing real mental illness/ptsd/TBI/physical abuse/potential for other types of abuse, that cinched the decision in my mind that I needed to get deeper into therapy, psychology and psychiatry. Without you showing the true behavior and deep, deep sadness and sorrow, vis-à-vis, thoughts, fantasy life, delusions, daydreaming, potential hallucinations, and potentially reality, etc, I could have been the next person to snap. I am not talking like “Joker”, however, one doesn’t need to dress up to cause a little anarchy and chaos, I’d name several butI don’t want to list names and give people the wrong impression. I just want to say thank you 🙏🏻! It is because of you I am getting great help! Again thank you very much. I think you have done more to raise awareness of mental illness then anyone else in the last 20 years.☀️👍 I am so glad your your performance was so organic, original, and virtually spot on with how reality is some situations. That’s what touched me the most. Thank you.
The Book  
#65 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 9:16:29 PM(UTC)

Good morning. I apologize for the intrusion, since you are a great actor, I have written a book that may interest you. "The stage and the lawn". The story of an actor who through acting has managed to discover what no actor has ever managed to discover. What we are is not what we think or believe we are, but what we are is what we don't think and we don't believe we are. With heart Bruno Franchi
https://www.youtube.com/...qREMg66NZsXMAHeaderImage
#66 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 7:15:01 AM(UTC)

I just wanted to say that my nephew was born a few weeks ago; my sister named him River after your brother; he really is something amazing. He just learned to smile the other day and it’s all he does now. I dunno if you’ll ever see this, but the lyrics your brother wrote will carry him though life we hope. They mean the world to us.
Twitter - @MrR4bB1t
#67 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2020 4:31:54 PM(UTC)

Hey Joaquin,

I wanted to say what an awesome job on Joker and hopefully more to come. You held out for a real role. Anyway, I went to college in Gainesville, FL and I was told I lived a few streets down from your childhood home with River. I hope are doing well. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Carlo
#68 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:37:47 PM(UTC)

Just in case no one has said it outright, you and RM are the coolest, sweetest, hottest, realest item that Hollywood has ever produced.
Vegan MD
#69 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 4:12:58 PM(UTC)

Hey Mr. Phoenix,

ich mach es Mal in deutsch, sonst dauert es hundert Jahre bis ich fertig bin. Es gibt ja gängige Übersetzer, auch wenn da manchmal nur Gemüse bei raus kommt. Der Sinn des Inhaltes ist trotzdem zu erkennen.
Ich habe sie heute im Film Jocker gesehen und ihre Darstellung hat mir wieder Mal gefallen.
Am liebsten habe ich sie aus dem Film Signs in Erinnerung. Erst habe ich sie nicht erkannt, dann
dachte ich den kennst du doch. Tolle Vorstellung. Gratulation zum Baby. Genüssen sie die Zeit ihrem Baby, denn
sie ist schneller vorüber als sie Babybrei anrühren können. Schicken sie ihre Nannis nach Hause und
begeben sie sich in den Rausch schlafloser Nächte. Nur so ist die vollkommene Harmonie möglich.
Und danach starten sie erneut durch. Ich sehr sie gerne immer wieder.

Gruss Hagen
#70 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 12:44:45 PM(UTC)

Just watched “The Joker”. Love it when a plan comes together.
#71 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2021 12:55:44 AM(UTC)

Always been a fan of your work. We see acting as all glamorous but it's a career. Like anything else it requires hard work.
I understand mental exhaustion. I also understand we, all of us, are going through our own process which is constant...changing. I see the struggle but it's part of the process...trust it.
Thank You for your input and care when it comes to the planet's animals. May you attract Only Great and Wonderful things into your life.
Today I send you Healing Energies.
Regards and Love... Raisa.Abby
#72 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 3:48:52 PM(UTC)

Joaquin,

Knowing you love animals, I wondered if you knew that going to "The Animal Rescue Site/Click To Give" and clicking on "Click To Give - It's Free" will mean that their sponsors will provide food & supplies to shelter pets.
https://theanimalrescues...com/clickToGive/ars/home
#73 Posted : Friday, December 3, 2021 7:04:49 PM(UTC)

HERE ARE CASE DOCS FOR JOAQUIN AND ALL HIS FANS; YOU WON A HUGE FEDERAL COURT CASE IN JANUARY THAT MADE JOAQUIN, HIS FANS AND EVERYONE AT PETA CO-PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

(HOPEFULLY WILL STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY ASAP)

GO TO: BING SEARCH:

everyone-president.wixsite.com/331million2024

YT: https://youtu.be/hDXyGXPZfzk
File Attachment(s):
4-21-mc-00020.zip (1,097kb) downloaded 38 time(s).
#74 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2021 8:18:55 PM(UTC)

Hello Joaquin

May I just say that Joker is the best film that I have ever seen and that is down to your incredible acting. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you enabled me to accompany you on your journey through the films story and I have never walked away from a film feeling how I did after watching Joker before. It’s been two years and I’ll still see something new each time I watch it and I’m still analysing it! Absolutely incredible.

I’ve followed your career from day one and I’ve always enjoyed your characters. I loved you in ‘Quills’ and ‘8mm’ and ‘walk the line’ was incredible. Thank you Joaquin. Thank you for all that you’ve given cinema audiences and thank you for the amazing work that you do for animals . You are truly amazing.

Love from Elisa x
#75 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2022 1:06:47 PM(UTC)

Wpadłam przypadkiem. I fajnie, że mogłam do ciebie napisać. Dziękuję, że jesteś 💓
Elia Beneyto  
#76 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2022 1:58:21 PM(UTC)

Hello Joaquin. I'm a huge spanish fan of yours. I'm writing to you because I want you to know I look up to you a lot because you're The most versatile actor I've ever seen on screen. You make me love cinema thanks to your stunning performances. 'Joker' is the film I've seen most times in my life because You manage me to feel identified with the character. I love you and wish your Dreams to come True. I wish I could meet you. God Bless you.

Greetings from Elia

Edited by user Monday, April 18, 2022 2:05:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2022 12:27:23 PM(UTC)

Jamie here, I live in Virginia. If your ever in Virginia hit me up, noprivacyat.23@gmail. I know we could relax, have fun, lots of places in the mountains to go swimming. That's my thing. Not star struck , your different that's all, that and I find you attractive, I've never herd anything bad about my looks,trying to toot my own horn. Anyway that's all superficial ass whipe crazy. So but call or don't , it's all good. I'm single, planning on staying that way.....so hit me up big boy.
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2022 6:23:09 AM(UTC)

I live in Virginia, alot going down here, lol. I travel, I Go to New Orleans, Birmingham A.L . JUST for something to do. If you are in need of a travel companion I'm it,. I'm awake and unfortunately aware of soooo many happenings all around us. My third eye is somehow stuck open, from some good acid I took once. I'm no Crack pot , it's years and years of taking it all in that I have stability and can focus. Altho I would love to try meditation, is my next venture, I have my own money, I would be no mooch , I'm sure you have plenty of that happening around you, but to me it's only money , I require the air, a little food and water, I am not materialistic, !!!! I know I have information your looking for, the answers to alot of questions you have. But remember with knowledge comes greif, as I greaved for years. It's going on all around us, you just need someone who sees it and can point it out, but I warn you , after seeing it , you can't unsee it... but that's just a part of life for me . You learn to life with it. This war has everyone on edge. If your taking the time to read this 😊, THANKS, THATS WHY YOUR DIFFERENT. noprivacyat.23@ gmail .com.........
#79 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 4:55:14 PM(UTC)

Joaquin,
This is my true life story……….

Genre: Biography, Romance, Tragedy, Drama, Martial Arts, Prison Violence
“A gun changes everything … a bullet is forever.” - Bob Lee Swagger
Title: A Stray Bullet [or Intent to Kill] (a [107 page] screenplay and a [120 page] novella)
Loglines:

A tragic love story which ends with a motorcycle riding martial arts champion going to prison. Abused and abandoned as a small child, a young man grows up in an orphanage and later struggles to survive prison and overcome impossible odds to find God, redemption and forgiveness for a tragic mistake. 
 Synopsis: 
 Noah, at the age of eight, is living with his mother in the housing projects in East Tampa when his absentee father comes for a visit after being gone for two years. After an argument and a slap in the face by his mother, he leaves her to go to Swainsboro, Georgia with his father and, after about five months, his father abandons him on the side of the road. He is picked up on the deserted rural road by a random greyhound bus driver who attempts to get Noah back to his mother’s home in East Tampa but she rejects Noah by slamming the door in his face and, not knowing what else to do he wanders for hours, ending up in Ybor City.
 For six months Noah, homeless, lives on the rugged streets of this Cuban neighborhood of East Tampa and sleeps in a garbage dumpster, eats out of garbage cans behind restaurants and begs for money from strangers. One day, a social worker finds him and offers him a home in an orphanage where Noah spends the next nine years of his life until he graduates high school and goes off to college. While in college he goes through a painful break up with his high school sweetheart and seeks help from an elderly retired psychiatrist who only gives him mind-altering drugs. 
 He contemplates suicide but instead, accidentally shoots and almost kills his high school sweetheart and her courageous, hero father. Sentenced to fifteen years in prison, he is recruited to be a 'dog boy' on the prison’s canine squad to hunt down escaped prisoners risking his life by gun-fire. After a couple of years tracking and capturing escapees, he is paroled back to finish college where he continues his education and graduates. He then earns a masters and doctoral degree in psychology to help others find God for many years in his own private practice eventually being granted a full pardon from the Governor (Lawton Chiles) of Florida in 1993. 

WGAW Registration Number:2100935

U. S. Copyright Registration Number Pau-4-079-871

EMAIL ME: DocNoah7@gmail. com [For the published article and newspaper story about all this as well as the Script]

#80 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 8:29:29 AM(UTC)

Merry Christmas Joaquin

STUDENT LOAN
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply